Carlos Avila The Chiva
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carlos Avila The Chiva

Is Carlos Avila the department Chiva? Shame, shame!

Re: Carlos Avila The Chiva

I guess working with that Baker Act Luisito rubbed off on him.

Is it true that richie and humpty dumty are now lovers after he dumped the he/she?

Listen, I'm just glad that I don't have to babysit the Baker anymore. What a pain that was.Crying everyday like a little girl.I wanted so much just to slap him like the sissy that hie is. LOL

You're a god man Carlos.You have a lot more patience than I have. If he had come crying to me I would have kicked him in the backside and called his grandpa to come get him.Come to think of it. That's what the chief did.Thanks Chief of getting rid of that Baker Act Brat. We all owe you big time.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerm
    You're a god man Carlos.You have a lot more patience than I have. If he had come crying to me I would have kicked him in the backside and called his grandpa to come get him.Come to think of it. That's what the chief did.Thanks Chief of getting rid of that Baker Act Brat. We all owe you big time.

I would have smacked him on day one. OF COURSE HE ONLY GETS BRATTY WHEN HE DOESN'T TAKE HIS MEDS.

I'VE HAVE ALWAYS SAID IT CARLOS AVILA IS A PIECE OF SH.T! I GUESS NOW YOU SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.

carlos is just looking out for himself,like evrybody else do, and that baker act,,, well he will be your new cheif soon and you all will be kissing his bu#@#t :cop:

RIVER COPS GED LEADERS MIAMI HIGH GRADUATES.

Quote Originally Posted by blancha
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerm

I would have smacked him on day one. OF COURSE HE ONLY GETS BRATTY WHEN HE DOESN'T TAKE HIS MEDS.

Carlos, you may be a chiva but I have to give you credit for babysitting the Baker Act for so long. I don't know how you did it. It seems that his grandpa let him play cop for a whole year before Expo took him out.I would have punched him out a long time ago.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast