ONE OF YOUR OWN

Thread: ONE OF YOUR OWN

ONE OF YOUR OWN

WELL DONE RH. SEE YOU SHOT ONE OF YOUR OWN IN THE FACE WITH YOUR WILD AND STUPID WAYS. THEN YOU QUICKLY TURN TO YOUR CLOSE PERSONAL FRIENDSHIP WITH YOUR DADDY CHIEF AND FAMILY TO GET AND STAY OUT OF TROUBLE? PULL ON STRINGS SO YOUR NOT HELD ACOUNTABLE?

Re: ONE OF YOUR OWN

that would be just like old RH. not surprised! :cop:

Have to agree- RH has a history of stepping on his ____ and then turning to the third floor for a bail out by one of his daddy palls- how many non-pursuits has he had? now he has the third floor main office occupant to turn to and cuddle up with to keep him out of trouble- good old RH will never be called to the carpet to anwer to anything- he be doing what he want and he be getting away with all- Protected. yep in your face

A 30 veteran has deserved the right to do whatever he wants. RH works just as hard as anyone else at CPD and would help anyone at CPD that needs anything. Let it go and move on to complaining about the next person that makes you realize you are inadequate.

A 30-yr employee has the “right” to do whatever he wants”?? I believe the original post’s message was asking about consequences, that even you and I would face, if we were to recklessly injure some of our co-workers. No one, including RH, despite how many years they have hung around, has the right to injure another person, and then expect his friends on the third floor, and his friend in the main office on the third floor, to bail him out, and keep him insulated from accountability for his actions. Lets be real, does RH have a long track record of this? The deal is, how many times has RH turned to the third floor to bail him out of situations he should be held accountable for? RH “helps anyone”?? Be real. Do you not recall all of the RH contracts that were written to benefit none other than RH himself? RH does what benefits RH, and he’d be the first to tell you that. RH serves RH, and only RH. 30 years of “hanging around” the department does not give anyone the right to avoid answering for their actions. But I am sure the training supervisor and the main office on the 3rd floor will be sure to close ranks and not hold RH accountable for, as the original post stated, shooting a co-worker in the face and others. Maybe you would feel different, if it was you he injured. So once again, we see that RH screws up, and once again (as always) quickly turns to the 3rd floor and his friend in the big office to keep him from accountability; and free to possibly hurt more? 30 years does not give RH that right. How sad that someone would propose that a 30 year employee somehow has the “right” to injure anyone, and how sad he continues to avoid the consequences of his actions. So the deal is, I concur with the original post, and the first reply to the original post. Once again, why is RH not held accountable? Why?

What happened, what did he do. I haven't heard a thing.

47oi3Me either, Do Tell............

The paint sim was a fluke and unintentional, and it made it past a protective mask (a mask which failed to do what it was supposed to). No need to attack RH and make comments about a 30 yr veteran being in pursuits and running to the 3rd floor. A 30 yr vet does not need to be, nor does anyone, need to be second quessed on here about pursuits or whatever else "stepping on _______" was supposed to reference. The running to the 3rd floor is much better now than it was with the retired sgt always crying to the now PCSO fleet manager and then targeting hard working employees. Dork.