I found Morale.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I found Morale.

I found Morale.

For all of you that have been wondering where the Morale has gone around here with all the daily stuff and policy changes that take place I just wanted you to know that I found it. I found our Morale. Our Morale is currently on life support in the ICU at the hospital. However, after speaking with Morale's cousins, Reason and Common Sense, should the FRS be gutted as the new governor wishes I am sure Morale will die quite quickly. Also as I spoke to Reason and Common Sense I noted that they both looked rather sickly as well. Go figure.

Re: I found Morale.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nitely Blog
    For all of you that have been wondering where the Morale has gone around here with all the daily stuff and policy changes that take place I just wanted you to know that I found it. I found our Morale. Our Morale is currently on life support in the ICU at the hospital. However, after speaking with Morale's cousins, Reason and Common Sense, should the FRS be gutted as the new governor wishes I am sure Morale will die quite quickly. Also as I spoke to Reason and Common Sense I noted that they both looked rather sickly as well. Go figure.
    On the other hand, Stupidity has been growing like a weed in the Chief's office for the last several years.

:!:

"MORALE"................Whats that? You mean to tell me that the secretary dictated emails we receive every once in awhile to inform us of another negative situation or stricter Operating Procedure is not how all Law Enforcement Agency leaders formally communicate with their troops? Hey, just because most of us have not seen any of the Command Staff in person in years, is no reason to feel unimportant and out of touch with leadership. Oh wait, I think I did get a glance at one of them driving by while working the Saturday Gasparilla Parade on duty time, while the 3 TPD Officers next to me were getting paid "Off-Duty" wages by the City of Tampa. Funny thing, the beads they were throwing had plastic "PBA" emblems attached ................NOT! :snicker: :snicker:

Now your talking crazy..I"m sure you saw the Sheriff this past fall, at the funeral for are fallen brother. I'm sure he was there, I'm sure he was, maybe he was just hiding so he wouldn't take away anyones attention.

Quote Originally Posted by d1 doggy
    Now your talking crazy..I"m sure you saw the Sheriff this past fall, at the funeral for are fallen brother. I'm sure he was there, I'm sure he was, maybe he was just hiding so he wouldn't take away anyones attention.

Gotta call FOUL on that one.

It is well known that the Sheriff himself was hospitalized for emergency surgery and was bedridden in that time frame.

Just stick to the facts.... that's bad enough.

No it's not well known. It was another of the administration only secrets, just another in a long line of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No it's not well known. It was another of the administration only secrets, just another in a long line of them.
    It was discussed in depth on this web site. If it isn't well known to YOU that only indicates YOU don't stay informed.

:snicker:

KMA you rude jerk. Not everyone spends their time reading every post on here. Beside that, as nice as this site is, it is no replacement for official announcements coming through official channels. We are bombarded with emails about everybody and their extended families. How about on on the sheriff being indisposed?

KMA you rude jerk. Not everyone spends their time reading every post on here. Beside that, as nice as this site is, it is no replacement for official announcements coming through official channels. We are bombarded with emails about everybody and their extended families. How about on on the sheriff being indisposed?

How about cutting the Sheriff some slack. He does not have to tell you every time he has a cold. The guy had a very serious incident. He made arraignments for his staff to handle the day to day operations and maybe elected to not to make his problem public.

While he was out can you name an incident that was not handled properly?

I can't account for your (perhaps feigned) ignorance of the facts. However, I know that even the former employees were informed by Alumni Association President Ken Schintzus that the Sheriff had been hospitalized for emergency surgery.

Regardless of when you learned of it, you know it now. And you knew it when you wrote your post on February 14th.

--------- ops: ---------- ops: ----------- ops: -------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast