Working from home???

Working from home???

How is a SGT on 75 who CHOSE to get pregnant knowing that there may be complications "working from home"? What work can a field supervisor do from home? We have people that did not choose to become life threating ill and have used all leave and are using sick leave pool time now, yet some one who chose to become pregnant knowing the risk is allowed to "work from home". What a bunch of crap. Looks like it may be a new administration but the same old favoritism, and crap in Ag Law.

Re: Working from home???

It seems like this is a happening thing in region 2. Heck, the LT. works from home so why not let the Sgt's do it. I say we let all of the Sgt's work from home everyday that way they aren't breathing down our necks about numbers all of the time.

When will Tallahassee wake up and see what is going on with our higer ups in charge. Maybe the transition team needs to come back around and talk to the rest of the officers they missed. Some of our officers are job scared and wont say anything to make waves. But they are some of us that will tell it like it is. The question to ask the officers is, have you had any problems with one or more of these in charge, Major Rutherford,Captain Nash, Lt.Boatright. Don,t be supprised what you hear. A lot of cover up wont be talked about by the higer ups. :!:

Personally I would rather LT be at home or whereever doing whatever or whoever than to be watching over shoulder of the officers. I'm sick of hearing"Thats a Good One". The Capt needs to spend more time in the deer woods or at his hunting camp. Things go much better without them around. Just SAYING!!!!

We have had people that get hurt on duty that have to come to work on light duty, crutches, cast, and all due to workman's comp BS. These are the ones that should be "working from home" but noooooooo let's let some one that chose to get pregnant fully knowing the possible complications work from home. What a crock, I loose a little more faith in our management and department everyday. If I ever get hurt on duty I will get a lawyer and I will "work from home".

Wonder why morale is low? When ever you are on midnights and you hear the LT go 10-8 102, you ASSUME he is ON DUTY, but when you need him you find out that he is at home and is 10-8 by PHONE if you need him. That is BS. What is up with that? Can I be 10-8 by phone? Can I just leave my number on the window and have truck drivers call me at home? Do you get paid to be 10-8 by phone? Do you sleep when 10-8 by phone? What are the parameters of 10-8 by phone? Another case of working from home for the special few.

You clowns don't know a good thing when you've got it. Let him hang out at home, at least he's not breathing down your neck.

Just because it may seem like a good thing does not mean it is right.