Tallahassee RCC

Thread: Tallahassee RCC

Tallahassee RCC

I was thinking of applying to Tallahassee Comm Center, I know some of the DOS supervisors on a personal level, but don't know them on a job level. Can anyone give me some ideas of how they are? I know there a a couple of good ones and a couple of sketchy ones. Just need to know what I'm in for before I accept a job to work under them.

Re: Tallahassee RCC

Quote Originally Posted by Applicant TRCC
    I was thinking of applying to Tallahassee Comm Center, I know some of the DOS supervisors on a personal level, but don't know them on a job level. Can anyone give me some ideas of how they are? I know there a a couple of good ones and a couple of sketchy ones. Just need to know what I'm in for before I accept a job to work under them.
    Why do you want to be a FHP duty officer? The job sucks!!! Work for the private sector.

Smile Re: Tallahassee RCC

Although I am thankful for my job and I am not at TRCC, I have to agree! DO's are treated like leftovers that have been in the fridge too long. Over looked, under appreciated, and expendable! These are things that will never change.