Sheriff 2012 - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sheriff 2012

Re: Sheriff 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Optimistic
    I recently heard Brandon Ball is possibly running for Sheriff. Can anyone confirm or deny? He would be a GREAT Sheriff!!!

He is not. We could not be that lucky.

We could only be so lucky to have someone that would have morals and true family values. Sheriff Benton has become a puppet to the puppet master Schrader. She follows his every command and can't make a decision with out him. We need to have a different group of people leading us, and that means a new sheriff with a new command staff. Get rid of Schrader and Labelle!! It would be nice to see Paul Blackman run for sheriff!!

blah blah blah. With so many getting in trouble lately its really hard to figure out the disgrunts on here :roll:

I wish Dale LaFlam (Former HCSO) from Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office would run. LaFlam would make an awesome Sheriff.

Quote Originally Posted by FBAS
    I wish Dale LaFlam (Former HCSO) from Okeechobee County Sheriff's Office would run. LaFlam would make an awesome Sheriff.
    Dale? Is that you? Are you campaining yourself?

Whoever wants to run, time is running out. Only the current incumbent and some former Pastor are running. I'm shocked nobody else has put their hat in the ring especially with the incumbent being somewhat vulnerable this year.......

Time is up to qualify,you big dummy! The cut off was June 8th at 12pm

4 more years of the current Admin!!!!!

Exclamation Re: Sheriff 2012

Sigh...

Exclamation Re: Sheriff 2012

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456