disappointed - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: disappointed

Re: disappointed

Who will replace Lt Preschiel at District 1 if he makes captain?

Wow. I will have to right all of the wrongs I have committed by first apologizing to all of the idiots out there I have offended even the ones in admin positions cause I left them out before. A previous poster alleged I was not saying anything positive. I will change that starting right this very moment. I will do one even better. I will be politically correct too. But this is my first time being positive so here it goes. LH gets dressed and shows up to work when the schedule says, but so does my mentally challenged bagboy at Publix. Ohhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry I tried. I---------------- just couldn't do it. I mean what do you expect out of me. All I can do is tell it like it is and if you don't like it, tough. Next time spend more time studying and less time complaining and tell your village to quit calling we are not looking for you and are not taking you home. And if you are having difficulty coming to grips with the situation then go buy a SMARTphone cause there is an APP for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    LH is going to be promoted at the last hour. Demario is going to north region and Strenges is moving up for his last eight months for all of his hard work and dedication. Andrews will move to captain and preishel is leaving district one to be captain. Preishel is going to district three with diberdino and calloway is going to cdo's. Later next year bechtal is going up to major and kirshener is going to captain.

How do you come up with this stuff?

Sadly, middle and high schools across the nation are dealing with kids who are "cyber bullies" who attack others with vileness and lies. Those bullies are kids who don't have the maturity to know different. Maybe some of them have made it to this forum and are now attacking working folks at the agency. You know those who do their jobs, are too busy to bash others on a forum and when they do write on a forum...have something constructive to say.

LH is going to be promoted at the last hour. Demario is going to north region and Strenges is moving up for his last eight months for all of his hard work and dedication. Andrews will move to captain and preishel is leaving district one to be captain. Preishel is going to district three with diberdino and calloway is going to cdo's. Later next year bechtal is going up to major and kirshener is going to captain.

Unfortunately she does not fit this admin's mold of what they say a lieutenant should be.

Unfortunately she does not fit this admin's mold of what they say a lieutenant should be.

You mean because she can barely read and write English?

I would suggest she sue. After all it would be an easy win. Other's have already sued 'B' over similar stuff and have won. From what I heard there's a similar suit going on right now. Just make sure you do it before he finishes his last term. He needs to squirm on stand.

The last poster again has no clue. The female sergeant whose number finally rose to the top of the lieutenant's list cannot be promoted as there is no open position. It matters not what race, gender or any other element for consideration. The fact is...there is no opening. If there was, she would be promoted. She is an intelligent sergeant who like all of us, excels in some areas and not in others. Personally, I think she would make an admirable lieutenant, however, there is no open position so the issue is mute.
    The encouragement to sue sounds like the person who is already is in litagation for perceived wrongs. Wrongs that were developed by the person's poor choices. Wait til that litagation cranks up and the histories are revealed. The plaintiff is far from innocent in the personal and behavioral choices made historically.
    So, quit being a cyber bully, quit spreading negative trivial nonsense and try doing your job. The success you acheive from a job well done, outshines what little pleasure you derive from belittling others by posting anonymously on this or other sites.

The last poster again has no clue. The female sergeant whose number finally rose to the top of the lieutenant's list cannot be promoted as there is no open position. It matters not what race, gender or any other element for consideration. The fact is...there is no opening. If there was, she would be promoted. She is an intelligent sergeant who like all of us, excels in some areas and not in others. Personally, I think she would make an admirable lieutenant, however, there is no open position so the issue is mute.
    The encouragement to sue sounds like the person who is already is in litagation for perceived wrongs. Wrongs that were developed by the person's poor choices. Wait til that litagation cranks up and the histories are revealed. The plaintiff is far from innocent in the personal and behavioral choices made historically.
    So, quit being a cyber bully, quit spreading negative trivial nonsense and try doing your job. The success you acheive from a job well done, outshines what little pleasure you derive from belittling others by posting anonymously on this or other sites.

Do you feel bullied? Let the jury decide if there were no positions available. It will be interesting to see. All of it is public record.. It would be easy to obtain the records of the people that retired, were promoted, took the buy out and all the positions that were "officially and unofficially" created or shuffled around. You can say all you want that there is no position available, but we will see. I'm sure that there are no shortage of attorneys that would jump on this case 'probono'. It might be the best thing for her if she is overlooked. She might be in for a bigger payday then if she was promoted.

That day is coming. The sky is falling. The fog and his mustachioed owl friend have created and made as many jobs and assignments and promotions for whomever they owed for a long time. This time, we'll just see, won't we.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast