The Teamsters goals with FL DOC
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

The Teamsters goals with FL DOC

The teamsters real goal is no different than PBA's - to get your dues but they get even more from you than PBA currently does and like PBA wont be getting nothing out of the state either in this environment.

http://fdocteamsters.org/commonly-asked-questions

To sign up with teamsters its like 2.25 times your hourly salary plus another nearly 8 dollars a month for legal representation. A typical CPO can look forward to paying almost 50 dollars a month for membership plus legal defense.

Re: The Teamsters goals with FL DOC

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The teamsters real goal is no different than PBA's - to get your dues but they get even more from you than PBA currently does and like PBA wont be getting nothing out of the state either in this environment.

To sign up with teamsters its like 2.25 times your hourly salary plus another nearly 8 dollars a month for legal representation. A typical CPO can look forward to paying almost 50 dollars a month for membership plus legal defense.

I'd pay the extra dues for actual representation. I haven't seen a PBA Rep in years!

I'd pay the extra dues for actual representation. I haven't seen a PBA Rep in years!
    I think I will pocket my 50 bucks since the state doesn't care about any union right now.

Come ask teamsters Q&A

:cop:

Questions and Answer Session

Jan 11 @ 7:00 PM
    Hope Lutheran Church
    2001 North Park Road
    Plant City, FL 33563-2038
    (813) 752-4622

This meeting for all interested in new representation and will have Officials from Teamsters there to answer your questions. Both Corrections officers and Probation Officers welcome from the Tampa Bay Area.

Blue Cards will be passed out for you to show your support for new representation.

For more information write Robert at rascpo@yahoo.com or call 813-335-3535 ask for Jeff from teamsters or go to their website http://www.fdocteamsters.org today

if you call Jeff he will make it a point to come to your office for a Q&A :devil:

Go teamsters get even more of our paycheck to line your pockets. :devil:

Nothing from nothing is nothing. The more I think about it switching representation gets you nothing. You have an employer, State of Florida whose CEO (Governor) probably would welcome taking on any union...teachers, clerical and our PBA without hesitation. If you have some seniority then chances are you will experience no change except additional responsibities. The end result is we are, Ups sh!ts creek without a paddle and in a sinking boat at that. PS: Be nice to the offenders because you never know when they may be our boss or running the State of Florida.

Nothing from nothing is nothing. The more I think about it switching representation gets you nothing. You have an employer, State of Florida whose CEO (Governor) probably would welcome taking on any union...teachers, clerical and our PBA without hesitation. If you have some seniority then chances are you will experience no change except additional responsibities. The end result is we are, Ups sh!ts creek without a paddle and in a sinking boat at that. PS: Be nice to the offenders because you never know when they may be our boss or running the State of Florida.
    Shockingly that is basically the truth what you just wrote.

See you at the meeting.

Shockingly that is basically the truth what you just wrote.
    Remember, Floridians voted the new Governor in and that means State Workers...So stop crying and if you can do a better job start making changes were you can and then run for office. P.S. You should be nice to all people because they are human beings, however, that does not mean not making them responsible for their actions.

do one in pinellas please, let us know when it us.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast