And the new Chief of CGPD!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: And the new Chief of CGPD!!!

McNichol? Are you guys for real

Quote Originally Posted by guest06
    You all deserve what has happened to CGPD. Backstabing each other for years to try to look good to the brass! This has got to be the worse group of officers and brass in the history of CGPD.
    I agree with this statement, for years those that did not drink the " Kool-aid " were harassed by brass at every level and no one ever did anything to change it. Deep down inside, those evil performers are slowly paying for it and they know it, some even died ! Now, enjoy the fruits of your labor.......I mean evil doing. We all wear blue, but we are more worried about ffuucckking each other over then we are about becoming a better police department. Here an idea, stop reinventing the wheel.

Only regret I have is that I chose to stay here as the smart ones left to greener pastures and now its too late for me to leave. God help us all.

I agree with this statement, for years those that did not drink the " Kool-aid " were harassed by brass at every level and no one ever did anything to change it. Deep down inside, those evil performers are slowly paying for it and they know it, some even died ! Now, enjoy the fruits of your labor.......I mean evil doing. We all wear blue, but we are more worried about ffuucckking each other over then we are about becoming a better police department. Here an idea, stop reinventing the wheel.

Only regret I have is that I chose to stay here as the smart ones left to greener pastures and now its too late for me to leave. God help us all.

I AGREE

Now that Chief Naue has left the department I believe the best way to turn around this bunch of ungratefuls in blue is to have the Fire Chief to take over as the head of Public Safety Services for the City. Fire has always been better organized and much more professional. While our police officers seem to be a lazy bunch of malcontents.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriama
    Now that Chief Naue has left the department I believe the best way to turn around this bunch of ungratefuls in blue is to have the Fire Chief to take over as the head of Public Safety Services for the City. Fire has always been better organized and much more professional. While our police officers seem to be a lazy bunch of malcontents.
    Must be horrible to have such a pathetic life that you need to come on our site to post stupid sshhiitt. So what happened did you get beat up as a kid, u tried and tried but never could make it into the police academy, or did u got a ticket. Obviously you live a miserable life and have nothing else better to do. I hope your proud of yourself Moriama, you waste of a human life.

You're kidding.....................right!?!

"We laugh at each others problems and misery. When one of us is accused of screwing up, every one of us jumps on board and before anything is proven at all, we crucify the person.......instead of assuming they are innocent and supporting them."

People I'm not gonna consider innocent and/or support:

Picking up a hooker in your K-9 Vehicle (on duty)...............NO
    Punching out some guy in the Keys while on a family vacation............NO
    Having your kid making 19's in a city vehicle with yellow lights.............NO
    Banging so many of my subordinates that I end up getting divorced..............NO
    Crashing my patrol car 25 miles from home, on my off time, at almost 100 MPH..........NO
    Racking up thousands of hours in unearned OT but still keeping my rank..............NO
    Putting in for OT for building searches with my bomb dog, but no one remembers seeing me.....No

These are the people you want me to support? These are the people that make the rest of us look bad. For those of us who come to work and stay out of trouble these people are an embarrasment. Obviously the department doesn't care to discipline officers that deserve to be disciplined so this forum is a place to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    You're kidding.....................right!?!

"We laugh at each others problems and misery. When one of us is accused of screwing up, every one of us jumps on board and before anything is proven at all, we crucify the person.......instead of assuming they are innocent and supporting them."

People I'm not gonna consider innocent and/or support:

Lets look at where they are now........

Picking up a hooker in your K-9 Vehicle (on duty)...............NO....Out of this dept living the good life.Punching out some guy in the Keys while on a family vacation............NO....Paid time off with an outcome sure to be nothing.Having your kid making 19's in a city vehicle with yellow lights.............NO....Still at the top of the stack..untouched.Banging so many of my subordinates that I end up getting divorced..............NO....Still at the top of the stack..untouched.Crashing my patrol car 25 miles from home, on my off time, at almost 100 MPH..........NO....Still here..Minimal change.Racking up thousands of hours in unearned OT but still keeping my rank..............NO....Still here..untouched..kept money..probably stealing more.Putting in for OT for building searches with my bomb dog, but no one remembers seeing me.....No....Out of this dept living the good life.Who really cares if we support them? We should probably learn something from them. These are the people you want me to support? These are the people that make the rest of us look bad. For those of us who come to work and stay out of trouble these people are an embarrasment. Obviously the department doesn't care to discipline officers that deserve to be disciplined so this forum is a place to vent.

Is your city ever gonna pick a chief? Whats the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by ?
    Is your city ever gonna pick a chief? Whats the deal?

Probably not but we can pick our noses!

CHIP FOR CHIEF...............at least he has balls!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast