FLY ON THE WALL - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FLY ON THE WALL

Re: FLY ON THE WALL

Its pretty obvious your an idiot.....and I don't even work for yawl! Sorry to be so personal!! From my understanding KB never put hours worked on his payroll and of those hours be in another city supposedly teaching and pulling another check for that at the same time. You wonder who? really at this moment here and now it does not matter.It was proven and what did SG do?....NOTHING!!! But then again from my understanding KB never swallowed either. The few times I met and conversed with KB he seemed to be a pretty smart fellow and that I believe was a threat. I will be the first to admit it not all yawl's problems arise from your chief, no sir he's not the main problem it would be his boss!! Look at the number of police officers that clermont has d1cked over the years...long before your chief. I could go on with the facts of things that I know but I'll wait to share it til the sheets are all the way pulled down as another post says....... another thing I am curious about if KB has as you posted been fired from so many departments why did SG hire him? Was Clermont really that desperate for bodies? Maybe he thought that KB would worship him like some of the other idiots at your place do which is unbelievable but hey some people have to do that to hide their own inadequacies!! :snicker:[/quote]

It seems you are the idiot because I am not BJ, nice try but you'll have to work harder to figure me out. But I am glad Mrs Forth finally decided to identify herself here. She has gone out of her way to target good officers who are innocent of any wrongdoing with their past or their timesheets but yet she protects officers who make questionable arrests, and blatantly lie in IAs. You would think someone who supposedly wanted to " make the department better" would side with good officers, not our present day "Cheatams" :Bermingham, Meintzschel, Edwards, Garrett, Holmes, to name a few. But no, she went to FDLE with them, our biggest Morons. It is sad that a few years ago the department had to hire what it did. Many of them had issues, some were hired as favors to their family members in law enforcement, with hopes that they would be good loyal officers but they turned out to be crap and now we are paying the price for it. Mrs Forth, just because someone was fired and won their job back because the union has sympathetic arbitratiors does not mean they should not have been fired. Sometimes people are fired for a reason. You obviously hate the city manager so direct your anger to him and leave us out of it.

Hey "Fly Swatter" get your blogs straight. Sounds like you've been around long enough to know your nickname is "Howie" Cause from what you wrote you are obviously on the wrong side of the fence and you weren't taken out with the trash a long time ago. Long enough to know how to spell KM's name, but not Birmingham?
    What is even sadder was the state of affairs back when you, Dewey, and Cheatam worked for CPD that they had to skim the top of the cesspool and not drain the whole thing. As painful as it might have been to rebuild, The City & the citizens would be better off for it now.
    You must be a very confused individual, because the individuals you refer to would never work along the likes of the biggest liars in this department, which are none of the people you named. That tells me that you do side with those "proven" liars and that you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to you and introduced it's self.
    "Hi" I'm the truth and you're not gonna like me and for that I am glad. If those that you wrote of are liars, I'd rather be grouped with them then "sludge" like you. You're old dried up leftovers and eventually you'll decay enough to turn to dust and blow away, never to be heard from again. Sadly, until then, we still have to smell your stinking deterioration.
    Keep living in your delusional world, your stories may change to justify your lies, but unfortunately for you the truth is one thing that never changes. So for now, let's just agree to disagree so as to spare others from your vial stench and me from the wretched feeling I get in my stomach knowing that the likes of you work by my side and stand for the law.

It seems you are the idiot because I am not BJ, nice try but you'll have to work harder to figure me out. But I am glad Mrs Forth finally decided to identify herself here. She has gone out of her way to target good officers who are innocent of any wrongdoing with their past or their timesheets but yet she protects officers who make questionable arrests, and blatantly lie in IAs. You would think someone who supposedly wanted to " make the department better" would side with good officers, not our present day "Cheatams" :Bermingham, Meintzschel, Edwards, Garrett, Holmes, to name a few. But no, she went to FDLE with them, our biggest Morons. It is sad that a few years ago the department had to hire what it did. Many of them had issues, some were hired as favors to their family members in law enforcement, with hopes that they would be good loyal officers but they turned out to be crap and now we are paying the price for it. Mrs Forth, just because someone was fired and won their job back because the union has sympathetic arbitratiors does not mean they should not have been fired. Sometimes people are fired for a reason. You obviously hate the city manager so direct your anger to him and leave us out of it.[/quote]

Yes I know, get someone on here who can spell and immediately it's an outsider. We all know it couldn't be a member of the round tables, rumor is they had to fail a spelling test to be in that specialty unit. Or maybe, one of us is finally seeing the truth and realizes the payouts aren't worth the punishment. Hey JJ, quick, there's mutiny among the troupe, this could be a viable threat.
    KB keep your head up, your only wrongdoing was knowing the application of words with more than two syllables. Here in Clermont your good work, education, and experience is rewarded with a big bull-eyes on your a$$. :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by Fly Swatter

It seems you are the idiot because I am not BJ, nice try but you'll have to work harder to figure me out. But I am glad Mrs Forth finally decided to identify herself here. She has gone out of her way to target good officers who are innocent of any wrongdoing with their past or their timesheets but yet she protects officers who make questionable arrests, and blatantly lie in IAs. You would think someone who supposedly wanted to " make the department better" would side with good officers, not our present day "Cheatams" :Bermingham, Meintzschel, Edwards, Garrett, Holmes, to name a few. But no, she went to FDLE with them, our biggest Morons. It is sad that a few years ago the department had to hire what it did. Many of them had issues, some were hired as favors to their family members in law enforcement, with hopes that they would be good loyal officers but they turned out to be crap and now we are paying the price for it. Mrs Forth, just because someone was fired and won their job back because the union has sympathetic arbitratiors does not mean they should not have been fired. Sometimes people are fired for a reason. You obviously hate the city manager so direct your anger to him and leave us out of it.

Dear Duhhhh,

Thank you for continuously proving my point with personal attacks, and insults.

If KB had an ounce of humility and intergrity he would just move on......

Since some of you like to review files take a look for yourselves. KB had been fired from other AGENCIES...

The chief tried to give him a chance.......We all can see how that ended up.

I guess no good deed goes unpunished......................................

Rumor has it 2 that SG had to send wifey packing because she tried to pull rank Epic opps, guess secuirty doesn't take to fondly of children having sex in the movie threater :lol: But then that made room for our favorite C.O.P.S :devil:

Dear Guest,

Give it a rest... you don't know anything about circumstances involving SG's personal life.

Maybe it was the constant stress of him dealing with a group of individuals who...

*Always go out on FMLA.

*Always go out on workmans comp (situations of NON volent encounters with suspects).

*Always sue when they should be humble and accept consequences for their screw ups AND LEARN FROM THEM as not to repeat them.

*Always attack the agency, administration, and fellow officers.

We all know that stressors from being a law enforcement officer is difficult on the family life and the divorce rate is high. Maybe we should focus on improving and curtail the above list of perpetual action from some individuals. The rest of us are sick of individuals such as these.

If Danny was chief this would have never happened! Cheatham for chief!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12