FLY ON THE WALL
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FLY ON THE WALL

FLY ON THE WALL

I hear the arbitration for KB is coming up in the next week. It will be interesting to see how SG and JJ squirm trying to talk their way out of this blunder. hear JJ has been meeting with his buddy from FDLE quite a bit......curious if that's to get the story straight!! Wish I could be there to watch. This one will probably end up costing the taxpayers a ton of bucks too. Lets see JR and GH reinstated..............wow anybody see a pattern here????

Can't Wait

:lol:

Re: FLY ON THE WALL

Quote Originally Posted by ARBITRATION ROUND THREE
    I hear the arbitration for KB is coming up in the next week. It will be interesting to see how SG and JJ squirm trying to talk their way out of this blunder. hear JJ has been meeting with his buddy from FDLE quite a bit......curious if that's to get the story straight!! Wish I could be there to watch. This one will probably end up costing the taxpayers a ton of bucks too. Lets see JR and GH reinstated..............wow anybody see a pattern here????

Can't Wait

:lol:
    Where are you naysayers at??? yawl see the pattern too!!! Just afraid to admit it! Don't think it can happen to you?? Think again.......look what they are doing to MS wasn't she part of the click at one time???? Beware the time is near and now more then ever it is time to band together. Common sense people :roll: !!!

Nobody really cares. Go shake somemore floor mats to get your gram of dope so you can harrass somemore people.

Quote Originally Posted by DGAFF
    Nobody really cares. Go shake somemore floor mats to get your gram of dope so you can harrass somemore people.
    that's all you got?????? :devil: :devil:

Are you serious what they did to MS (Really) Come on some of us bring S**t on ourselves. We dont tell Officers to go dumpster diving and threaten civilians they are going to shoot them. I am no fan of the department believe me, but that is a dissaster in itself. If FDLE is involved with SG and JJ I guess the truth will come out. If there is so much undercover wispering going on I'm sure the covers will be pulled back and everything will be revealed. Let the real people do their jobs, everything on this site has been nothing but a bunch of bull. NOTHING has been proven. Just allot of anal X-Cops that are pissed at SG and JJ. Put some concrete evidence on here not she said he said. Come on where, when, how, what tell us. For the Officers that walk pass JJ office and see CB talking to him, seriously is it about YOU. Tell us,,give us proof.The hatred for SG and JJ runs deep in your veins how do you sleep at night. Why, do you care what happens and for the Officers that still work at the PD..WHY do you stay? Tell us, Why, Why, Why, Why..Keep up the good work, the drama you guys or girls love to share to the whole worls is some funny stuff. This is the kind of Police Officers we have protecting the City,,You the anal complainers that hate the dept so much you want all of the citizens to know that it sucks.

Give us what we want the "truth"..documentation,,taped conversations,,in person interviews,,FDLE,,.What? too much to ask for, when you write you need the proof to back it up. We are waiting.

So KB is going to arbitration...I'm sure there will be a pathetic mud slinging effort to distract from the obvious......How many previous departments can one be fired from before they realize maybe the job is not for them....?

The sad personal attacks on individuals, their personal lives and their families on this site reeks of desperation. It is nothing more than a feeble attempt to shift attention from ones actions.

For all we know KB could be the moderator of this site and that is why such vulgar, sladerous personal postings have been allowed to remain on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by looknthemirror
    So KB is going to arbitration...I'm sure there will be a pathetic mud slinging effort to distract from the obvious......How many previous departments can one be fired from before they realize maybe the job is not for them....?

The sad personal attacks on individuals, their personal lives and their families on this site reeks of desperation. It is nothing more than a feeble attempt to shift attention from ones actions.

For all we know KB could be the moderator of this site and that is why such vulgar, sladerous personal postings have been allowed to remain on this site.

Its pretty obvious your an idiot.....and I don't even work for yawl! Sorry to be so personal!! From my understanding KB never put hours worked on his payroll and of those hours be in another city supposedly teaching and pulling another check for that at the same time. You wonder who? really at this moment here and now it does not matter.It was proven and what did SG do?....NOTHING!!! But then again from my understanding KB never swallowed either. The few times I met and conversed with KB he seemed to be a pretty smart fellow and that I believe was a threat. I will be the first to admit it not all yawl's problems arise from your chief, no sir he's not the main problem it would be his boss!! Look at the number of police officers that clermont has d1cked over the years...long before your chief. I could go on with the facts of things that I know but I'll wait to share it til the sheets are all the way pulled down as another post says....... another thing I am curious about if KB has as you posted been fired from so many departments why did SG hire him? Was Clermont really that desperate for bodies? Maybe he thought that KB would worship him like some of the other idiots at your place do which is unbelievable but hey some people have to do that to hide their own inadequacies!! :snicker:

Again..... personal, and vulgar.

A sure sign of desperation...................... May God heal your heart!

Quote Originally Posted by Blinded by words
    Are you serious what they did to MS (Really) Come on some of us bring S**t on ourselves. We dont tell Officers to go dumpster diving and threaten civilians they are going to shoot them. I am no fan of the department believe me, but that is a dissaster in itself. If FDLE is involved with SG and JJ I guess the truth will come out. If there is so much undercover wispering going on I'm sure the covers will be pulled back and everything will be revealed. Let the real people do their jobs, everything on this site has been nothing but a bunch of bull. NOTHING has been proven. Just allot of arse X-Cops that are pissed at SG and JJ. Put some concrete evidence on here not she said he said. Come on where, when, how, what tell us. For the Officers that walk pass JJ office and see CB talking to him, seriously is it about YOU. Tell us,,give us proof.The hatred for SG and JJ runs deep in your veins how do you sleep at night. Why, do you care what happens and for the Officers that still work at the PD..WHY do you stay? Tell us, Why, Why, Why, Why..Keep up the good work, the drama you guys or girls love to share to the whole worls is some funny stuff. This is the kind of Police Officers we have protecting the City,,You the arse complainers that hate the dept so much you want all of the citizens to know that it sucks.

Give us what we want the "truth"..documentation,,taped conversations,,in person interviews,,FDLE,,.What? too much to ask for, when you write you need the proof to back it up. We are waiting.
    Doesn't seem like you're doing much better, Mr. Better than thou. If I were a betting man I'd say BJ got his panties in a wad, and probably lost his dictionary up there too. Where is your proof concerning all the hatred that obviously runs through your veins, that you too felt compelled to share with the world? Seems like you're spreading just as much drama. Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. I'm sure though that hypocrisy is too deep of a concept for you to grasp.
    Concrete evidence is NOT something that is thrown up on some blogging site. That my dear WILL come out in court. What will you have to say then? I'm sure your position will change the way your spine blows in the wind. What ever and whom ever you feel will get you the furthest in your pathetic career. Go back to Havana, another po-dunk department, or what ever other simpleton job you had before this giant leap in your career.
    I guess the truth will come out?!? If you were any kind of cop with any ethics the truth would never come into question. Of course the truth will come out, it always does. Isn't that what "we" as officers stand for? Which makes me wonder how you, and others, sleep at night. Knowing that your lies have affected so many lives far beyond your grasp of understanding or intelligence.
    The department doesn't suck, many of the individuals that are involved with it just need to pack up their toys and go home. That would include YOU obviously. The values you preach are clearly not the values you stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by looknthemirror

"For all we know KB could be the moderator of this site and that is why such vulgar, sladerous personal postings have been allowed to remain on this site.
    "

I heard that Bermingham was the moderator here....makes sense with all of the crap that has been spread, he allowed it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast