10 Cape officers investigated over college credit - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: 10 Cape officers investigated over college credit

If anyone wants to talk to one of the officers involved in this about exactly what IS happening and how it is being misrepresented, feel free to speak to them in person and I am sure that you will walk away with a different point of view. Otherwise, I suggest you try and see past the hype to the City's ultimate agenda here because it is going to affect each and every one of us come contract time.

uhhh, uhhhh, uhhhhh! u, u, u, I have a legitimate stuttering problem, and, and, and am ordering u, u, u, all, all, all to shut up before I spit all over u, u, u,. I, I, I am busy with MY, MY, MY annual toy drive and, and, and will have u, u, u, all know that I, I, I love to sit around and talk trash behind, everyones back because that is what I, I, I, do.

LOL, Well, after being accused of posting on this site as an alias that is close to being my last name I figured that I should clear my name from these postings. This will be my first and last comment on this site.

I have no clue as to who the lone gunman is nor do I care. He is obviously a constant problem on here because it seems like anytime there is a problem he has a lot to say about everyone. If I had to guess I would say that the lone gunman and Squirrels are one in the same.

I would also have to say that he or they are cowards and only post what they say under an alias for fear of having their ass whipped by the people they insult.

So in conclusion, you know where I work, you have my email, and my phone number is in the employee directory. If there are any further comments that you have feel free to man or woman up and let me know personally.

Thhhhhh Thhhhh Thhhhh anks! Sorry if I spit on you.

Matt Squires

Maybe there is a lesson to be learned from how another group of officers responded

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/112103354.html

...just sayin. When attacked, launch a counter-attack.

It seems that the PD's HR dept didn't do their job in keeping track of this. Some of the responsibility lies there. What about the Officers yearly evaluations...Goals to be accomplished...etc.. Sounds like the PD didn't care about this until it became a problem in the Media.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Squires
    LOL, Well, after being accused of posting on this site as an alias that is close to being my last name I figured that I should clear my name from these postings. This will be my first and last comment on this site.

I have no clue as to who the lone gunman is nor do I care. He is obviously a constant problem on here because it seems like anytime there is a problem he has a lot to say about everyone. If I had to guess I would say that the lone gunman and Squirrels are one in the same.

I would also have to say that he or they are cowards and only post what they say under an alias for fear of having their ass whipped by the people they insult.

So in conclusion, you know where I work, you have my email, and my phone number is in the employee directory. If there are any further comments that you have feel free to man or woman up and let me know personally.

Thhhhhh Thhhhh Thhhhh anks! Sorry if I spit on you.

Matt Squires
    What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh
    What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh oh

*****cat *****cat ,
    I've got flowers and lots of hours
    to spend with you.
    So go and power your cute little *****cat nose

*****cat, *****cat I love you
    Yes I do
    You and your *****cat nose.

What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh
    What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh oh

*****cat, *****cat,
    You're so thrilling and I'm so willing
    to care for you.
    So go and make up you big little ***** cat eyes

*****cat, *****cat, I love you
    Yes I do
    You and your *****cat eyes.

What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh
    What's new, *****cat?
    Whoa-oh oh

*****cat, *****cat,
    You're delicious and if my wishes
    Can all come true,
    I'll soon be kissing your sweet little *****cat lips.

*****cat, *****cat, I love you
    Yes I do
    You and your *****cat lips.
    Whoa-oh
    You and your *****cat eyes.
    Whoa-oh
    You and your *****cat nose.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12