HCSO Range Master - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: HCSO Range Master

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    It amazes me how some of you like to use the word coward to refer to those who choose not to post their names on LEOAFFAIRS.COM althought every single one of those posts have been anonymous. So far only two of you have listed your names and one of them openly admitted not being present during the incident. (Who btw made a fool out of himself) If you really want to find out who the original poster is use your "investigator" skills. (It's obvious some of you don't have any when you can't concentrate on the facts alone without taking the statement personal) It shouldn't be too hard.....just becareful with what you wish for you might be in for a big surprise.
    Of course it amazes you, you sniveling coward, because you can't understand that it is cowardly to openly attack an identified individual (there is only one Range Master) and not use your real name as the author of the post.

It is even worse to falsely use the name of another person as the author of a post.

This thread is not about the alleged "incident" at this point. It is about a scum of the earth slug who gets on the board and slimes someone while hiding behind anonymity.

Here's an idea. Register with your real name; have the mod contact you in person to verify your identity, and THEN trot out your best case against the Range Master with a post under your real name.

Until then you wear the yellow stain of cowardice.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you really want to find out who the original poster is use your "investigator" skills. (It's obvious some of you don't have any when you can't concentrate on the facts alone without taking the statement personal) It shouldn't be too hard.....just becareful with what you wish for you might be in for a big surprise.
    You just don't get it.

No one is trying to find out who you are.

We know what you are:

Liar.
    Coward.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU!

Snivel away..................

In response to the posts about not being able to get range time, we try to keep at least one range open everyday for walk on traffic. Most of the time it is one of our small ranges but you still can shoot out to 25 yards.

We do not have a staff large enough to be able to have the range open on Saturdays and on most days during the week we do not have anybody available to do any qualifications because everyone is teaching a class.

I ask that if you do want to shoot during the week that you call first to make sure we do have an open range before you make the long drive out.

If I can be of any assistance to you please give me a call at my office 247-0761.

Roland:

Some questions occur to me:

1. Do the outside agencies pay HCSO for the use of the range? If so, do these rentals make a profit for HCSO?

2. Do they, and other shooters, leave their brass behind and do we sell it and keep the money?

3. When we harvest the bullets from the berms do we sell them and do the proceeds exceed the cost of recovering the bullets?

4. In order to provide range officers dedicated solely for practice and qualification for HCSO personnel on weekdays and Saturdays, has any consideration been given to hiring qualified civilian contract (temporary) employees, such as retired range officers, for this purpose? Surely, with hundreds of unfilled deputy positions there is money for this.

Additionally, how about qualifying and certifying some Reserve I and II deputies as Firearms Instructors and letting them work at the range for their basic 20 hours a month?

5. One poster claimed that there are civilian groups using the range. Is this correct? If so, what groups and what is the justification to opening the range to civilians when there is limited opportunity for deputies to shoot? Do they provide their own range safety officers or do they use ours?

Thanks.

Some good questions Cruel Truth.

I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions but not on this site. Please either email at work or give me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Roland Corrales
    I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions but not on this site. Please either email at work or give me a call.
    Which of the questions is so confidential that the public is not entitled to know?

"E-mail me at work or call" so I can prepare a list for the Chief Deputy about who is questioning the way he runs things?

Not likely......

[quote=Don' think so.]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Roland Corrales":189cgf5a
    Which of the questions is so confidential that the public is not entitled to know?

"E-mail me at work or call" so I can prepare a list for the Chief Deputy about who is questioning the way he runs things?

Not likely......

..................................................[/quote:189cgf5a]

Since they are both now registered users of this site they can send eachother a private message. When Cruel Truth wrote the original response the other party was not a registeed user. He now is.

So no one else gets to know the answers?

Why don't you just go and see Roland?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast