Code of Conduct

Thread: Code of Conduct

Code of Conduct

I have been around a long time and I thought I had gotten past being SHOCKED by things that happen here, but lately I am just simply amazed. What happened to work ethics? There are a lot of wonderful people here, but the few with issues continue to drain the life out of those who actually have "Pride in Service." Who is out there holding the liars and the worthless accountable? If you think the answer is the Supervisors, some of them are the worst offenders.

Re: Code of Conduct

OK, so what are you talking about or is this just some attempt to get people to run off at the mouth. If you are going to say something say it! If not, how about saying something positive; you could talk about the new 40 hrs comp. time with a positive yrly eval or ...well thats all I got really.

Peace out

I bet AI is busy busy busy!!!!

Totally Amazed - I'm still trying to figure out what point you were trying to make? or was your diaper in need of a change ops:

" If you are going to say something say it! If not, how about saying something positive; you could talk about the new 40 hrs comp. time with a positive yrly eval or ...well thats all I got really.

Peace out[/quote]

Positive yearly eval? Youre kidding right? Do you know of anyone still employed who has not gotten thier merit/pos eval? Why they even waste the paper on them is beyond me.When something is given to everyone no matter how hard or how little they work, or how well or how poor they perform, what is the real value of it? Its pretty much a slap in the face to all of those who do work hard for it. Smile and wave boys....

Dear GUEST,

I dont disagree about the evals. However, i thought the additional 40 hrs of admin time was at least something to be happy about. I am sure no one will turn it down. Its better than nothing considering we did not get our step increases again. Also, all those folks who work hard and have not abused sick time may find some justice delivered to those who have taken such liberties.

Stay positive

The practice of giving comp bonuses as motivation to work hard and smart only works if there is a chance you could not receive it. This requires supervisors actually supervise. If someone is a lazy slug or a moron, they need to have the manhood to tell that person, "You suck...no comp bonus for you!"
    It's time to start cracking down on the lazy slugs.

Dear Long Arm,

I can personally attest to the fact not everyone is getting a 4o hour "performance bonus". Please check your facts, although HR will not release those names, there is a list of people not eligible, either because of abuse of sick time, not enough points on evaluations or receiving "1" on thier evals. There are those supervisors that do the right thing and rate accordingly, the fact that it is not broadcast or published for your approval does not mean it doesn't happen. Just do your job the best you can, keep your performance straight and dont worry about others.

Quote Originally Posted by Trying to get it right
    Dear Long Arm,

I can personally attest to the fact not everyone is getting a 4o hour "performance bonus". Please check your facts, although HR will not release those names, there is a list of people not eligible, either because of abuse of sick time, not enough points on evaluations or receiving "1" on thier evals. There are those supervisors that do the right thing and rate accordingly, the fact that it is not broadcast or published for your approval does not mean it doesn't happen. Just do your job the best you can, keep your performance straight and dont worry about others.

If you don't like where you are at, go apply at LPD. They are dropping like flies there. If they aren't getting arrested, they are retiring.

Quote Originally Posted by L-P-Dee
    If you don't like where you are at, go apply at LPD. They are dropping like flies there. If they aren't getting arrested, they are retiring.

Or they can go apply at Mulberry PD...Oh wait. Thats right, PCSO took them over