Chief SA rocks the house
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Chief SA rocks the house

What a great bombshell hit today with the leak of Chief Sharon A coming from yes once again (retired) Fort Lauderdale PD. This brings some good news to those on patrol who love to leak and distribute confidential information and abuse other officers.
    The Good news is this Chief is a no nonsense person and if you think Perez was interesting wait till you step out of line with this one. She won’t be playing the political games that we had before but she also won’t put up with the slugs and womanizers that we have on the road now, there will be no more Slug sergeants making gay or female comments to the officers. Folks like Chuck and Grant will have to get back to being cops and stop the undermining of the Mayor, commissioners and the department. U haul sells medium boxes for those patrol officers and sergeants that may need some soon.
    The difference here will be this lady is pure cop and has no issue with ego, love to see you guys try your PBA games with her. I also can’t wait to see patrol pull the BS that they have gotten way with DS. You asked for a new chief and boy did you get one, temporary or not my money is on this one. My guess is she not here to shake hands and bake cookies. Let’s see you slam this one around. I can’t wait for that first hello how are you briefing.

Re: Chief SA rocks the house

This ought to be very interesting for you WMPD guys SA won’t put up with your BS, bullying employees, picking on female officers and employees. Oh and those of you dumb enough to openly support the wrong candidates gotta watch who you walk around with holding hands. You won’t be able to intimidate or push her around like the other women your use to harassing. Like THEY say watch what you ask for you might get it!!!! You Bitc%#$ will be begging for RP back…

Great job by the way sergeants, by using intimidation, abuse and unlawful actions to chase out a female officer from the road and the department. You are the same guys who attacked others for being anti gay. So look who is doing yet the same if not worse. You attacked one of your own. You insulted and attacked a uniform female officer (a good officer) verbally and while on duty. Where is our PBA now to defend the truth and the right thing??? The sad part is not one sergeant or officer stood up for her to date. Lets see if the Soth Florida Times can wirte some truth and use this one? Capt D also should be fired for this since she has no clue what the heck is going on half the time. Time to clean the road sergeants out. You were all involved!

Quote Originally Posted by lights out
    Great job by the way sergeants, by using intimidation, abuse and unlawful actions to chase out a female officer from the road and the department. You are the same guys who attacked others for being anti gay. So look who is doing yet the same if not worse. You attacked one of your own. You insulted and attacked a uniform female officer (a good officer) verbally and while on duty. Where is our PBA now to defend the truth and the right thing??? The sad part is not one sergeant or officer stood up for her to date. Lets see if the Soth Florida Times can wirte some truth and use this one? Capt D also should be fired for this since she has no clue what the heck is going on half the time. Time to clean the road sergeants out. You were all involved!
    I agree your right about most of what you say, except for “The sad part is not one sergeant or officer stood up for her to date” how could the sergeants stand up for her when they were the biggest violators of the intimidation and harassment. I think RP and DS just got lazy sticking their heads in the sand so they didn’t have to deal with the problem. This is obvious since they promoted the ring leader. They might have missed a weekend in Tennessee if they addressed this issue. Well better late than NEVER because SA won’t hide from the problem. You said they attacked one of their own, please their like a pack of Wild Dogs if they perceive someone is a threat to their agenda they would eat their own young to get their way. There are some sad little MEN here. :roll: :x :evil:

It's time for the women to receive fairness when hiring occurs.
    It's time for women to receive the proper consideration for desirable transfers.
    It's time for women to receive preference for promotions to get things equalized.
    It's time for the male goons to sit down and shut up while the women try to get this thing on the right path.

I will say this. Its time to be fair and act like real cops. What they did to that female officer is a crime ! Shame on you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn of a New Day
    It's time for the women to receive fairness when hiring occurs.
    It's time for women to receive the proper consideration for desirable transfers.
    It's time for women to receive preference for promotions to get things equalized.
    It's time for the male goons to sit down and shut up while the women try to get this thing on the right path.

Yea where is the South Florida Times now with defending wrong???? He was quick on all the other BS but now a real story and not a word.

What happened with this female officer?

They ran her off like a dog. She is a great officer and the pack went after her like meat. She was openly Gay and I guess even in this city a female gay officer that could do the job as well as the punk sergeants was an issue for them. You see in my opinion there are two kinds of gay officers. There are those who are gay, proud and do their job and are no different than anyone. They deserve all the respect one can give. There are also the Grant types that try to use under handed tactics to disrupt a police department and when caught they will sound the discrimination bell

In this case this officer was one of the great ones. They abused this officer and the Patrol sergeants, patrol admin sergeant and Captain Dee knew it. They did nothing to stop it or help. Just another disgrace of the patrol division at this department

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What happened with this female officer?

Notice that my Jones from South Florida times has no interrest (white officer) hmmmmmmm

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast