New Chief - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

Bradenton Herald, The (FL) - April 14, 1991

INCIDENT INVOLVING OFFICER UNREPORTED
    Bradenton Police Detective Bill Tokajer did not report an incident last November involving an argument that another detective is under investigation for allegedly pointing a gun at his wife.The State Attorney's Office started a criminal investigation April 4 against acting Sgt. Curtis McFee.Tokajer, who said he was present during the argument, did not report it to police officials because neither McFee nor his wife ``wanted the incident reported, plus the argument was...

Do you see a pattern?

Bradenton Herald, The (FL) - April 14, 1991

INCIDENT INVOLVING OFFICER UNREPORTED
    Bradenton Police Detective Bill Tokajer did not report an incident last November involving an argument that another detective is under investigation for allegedly pointing a gun at his wife.The State Attorney's Office started a criminal investigation April 4 against acting Sgt. Curtis McFee.Tokajer, who said he was present during the argument, did not report it to police officials because neither McFee nor his wife ``wanted the incident reported, plus the argument was...

The Tampa Tribune - April 16, 1991

Cop agrees he didn't report fight
    Detective Bill Tokajer acknowledges he didn't report an incident in which a fellow city police officer is suspected of pointing a gun at his wife.But Tokajer denies he saw acting Sgt. Curtis McFee, 32, point a weapon at his wife, Kathryn, 36, during an argument at the couple's home Nov. 3. Yes, I was at their house, but at no time did I see Sgt. McFee point a gun at his wife's head or anyone else...The Tampa Tribune - May 1, 1991

Officer demoted, suspended
    Police Detective Bill Tokajer was suspended for two days and demoted Tuesday for failing to report a quarrel in which Tokajer's then-boss is accused of pointing a gun at his wife's head.High-ranking police officials had recommended Tokajer be suspended for five days because of the incident between former Sgt. Curtis McFee, 32, and his wife, Kathryn, 36. Police Chief Vito Badalamenti, however, imposed the shorter suspension. ""I will convey...

Bradenton Herald, The (FL) - May 1, 1991

DETECTIVE CITED IN GUN-PULLING CASE

A Bradenton Police detective who said he saw former acting Sgt. Curtis McFee pull a .45-caliber pistol on his wife was cited Tuesday for failing to report the incident when it happened. Bradenton Police Chief Vic Badalamenti suspended Det.Bill Tokajer for two days, laterally transferred him to the patrol division - bringing a $1,000 cut in pay - and put him on a three month probation period.Tokajer said he accepted the chief's action and does not plan to appeal...

Also MSO filed a Capias against him charging him as an Accessory After The Fact.

Go Terry Go

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Go Terry Go
    That's exactly what our brothers and sisters at NPPD are saying!

Is TL chief yet I need to come see him for a job. GO TL

Is TL chief yet I need to come see him for a job. GO TL
    Very funny TL and by the way do you know what the S.O. used to say the TL stood for? :roll: I hope it's a bubble bursting trip you have to get here.

When is Terry getting sworn in I need to press my suit for the celebration.

When is Terry getting sworn in I need to press my suit for the celebration.
    See? He doesn't need a PR man cuz he comes on here as his own PR man. You are a shallow egotist TL.

Three of the most high profile murder cases in county history have a happened under his watch in numerous department.

All resulted in complaints and questions in his actions during such.

His personal appointed replacement at the NPPD is following in his same questionable type of past actions.

Venice will have the samething to look forward to is he made our chief.

But wait.... I think they all were solved with a very successful conclusion. Try again loser

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast