So, Rob is no longer K-9...Congratulations to Matt on being the next K-9 officer, sincerely, I look forward to workin with him and the dog! ..... Now, on to the "recent K-9 issues".... I wonder if they ever found the K-9 equipment Eric turned in. It's no secret Jason didn't receive the equipment. So, where did all that expensive equipment go?? Kudos to Chez for speaking out about the equipment instead of lying, like someone else did saying they had no clue. So was the K-9 change at that point voluntary?? Things that make you go "hmmm"...Last time I heard, Lying/Untruthfulness was an automatic termination...Chief, the floor is yours!...BUT...as history will show, there's an unlimited amount of space under the proverbial rugs to sweep the dirt...dirt that even Timmy can't clean up!! See..there are still some officers in that department that have "Ethics" and "Morals" ...too bad all don't!

Again, sincere congratulations to Matt on the K-9 spot..you'll do a great job and will be an asset to the K-9 program.