New Training Position - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: New Training Position

Quote Originally Posted by Depeeps
    Idiot. If you look We said We work in the tallahassee area. Man up, let's meet and discuss over a cup of coffee. Or in your case we will get you milk.
    Look jacka$$, I work the SW district.
    Someone as bitter as you would stand out around Tallahassee meaning it is doubtful that you currently work for DEP DLE. Enlighten everyone, WHY were you terminated?

So does this mean milk and cookies are off? Or are you really man enough to meet? However, we figured that you were from that squad that is so sorry.........

So does this mean milk and cookies are off? Or are you really man enough to meet? However, we figured that you were from that squad that is so sorry.........
    Sorry, some of us still have jobs and are too busy to waste our time driving 4 hours to meet with a loser. How is your job with Wackenhut going?
    It kind of makes sense that you don't like my squad. We have a good comeraderie, the officers are proactive, and the leadership is approachable. You spend most of your time on these posts complaining about how AD Gibson was mean to you, how everyone is a Tallahasee insider, that anyone who was ever hired here MUST be inept or crooked, and how life is just so unfair. In addition to all of the above, you have certain personality disorders (you use WE in your sentences a lot, you post multiple responses under different names on this message board and FWC, and agree with yourself while quoting a previous message you wrote). It would appear that one of the hiring mistakes was you, thankfully that is no longer the issue. Why don't you enlighten the reading public, why were you terminated?

The best part of this is you are the idiot that responds for the viewers pleasure. Thanks for keeping this site alive. :devil: we known who you are. :cop:

The best part of this is you are the idiot that responds for the viewers pleasure. Thanks for keeping this site alive. :devil: we known who you are. :cop:
    "we known who you are". I doubt if you do but let's play a game. You put your name and my name on this post and see who gets the most negative remarks. That's right, you will win by a landslide. I'll give you a hint about me, I have been to Tallahassee 4 times in the past 3 years and I think you are a whiner. :devil: :devil:

You are such a pea brain.......we live in Tallahassee area.

You are such a pea brain.......we live in Tallahassee area.
    That must be why you are so bitter, you live in Tallahassee, you sucked up to anyone you thought could help your career, you did everything possible except your job, and you lost it all due to poor attitude, work and moral ethics. I hope you (you keep referring to "we" so it must be your multiple personalities talking) can move on with your life and be the best Wackenhut guard possible.

That explains it little short fat man. You spend ,more time with your head up the admins @$$ trying to get promoted as a Lt. Boy you were crying when you didn't get it, Hugh?

That explains it little short fat man. You spend ,more time with your head up the admins @$$ trying to get promoted as a Lt. Boy you were crying when you didn't get it, Hugh?
    You guessed wrong. I am from the SW district, not fat (what is little short?), don't want to be promoted-make enough money without it already, and don't know who "Hugh" is. I do know that you are a bitter person that the agency is better off without. Good luck on the Wackenhut job.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567