Settlement reached in Cape Coral Police lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Settlement reached in Cape Coral Police lawsuit

Billy enough already. Leave City Council alone and focus on your IA. How am I "going to take you to the cleaners" if u are fired? I can't believe you keep using this site.... Even Dolores can't stand u.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Welcome City Council members.

If you dont think the last few posts are not from elite council your living in denial. These very words have been heard from them over the past year. Who else had access to depos and would take the time to read them not John Q and I doubt any officers did.
    Sorry, no council member..just Suzy Q public who's had enough dealing with CCPD that I bother to read things that are public record. AND I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT...just wanted to see what the outcome was. I watched that man get beat for absolutely no reason at all. No, didn't really know him. Just walking with my children around the neighborhood after the tornado when MM came flying around the corner and almost hit us. No regard for the general public..said it again : ) Watched him drop down on the man's head with his full weight, all the while that man laid there and never ever tried to get up. Then watched when JC tasered him for no reason either. It appears that quite a few of you need to be trained again. Now, I ask you, did you look at any of it before you called this man a dirtbag, or is that just what you do in general?

Quote Originally Posted by keliheja

If you dont think the last few posts are not from elite council your living in denial. These very words have been heard from them over the past year. Who else had access to depos and would take the time to read them not John Q and I doubt any officers did.
    Sorry, no council member..just Suzy Q public who's had enough dealing with CCPD that I bother to read things that are public record. AND I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT...just wanted to see what the outcome was. I watched that man get beat for absolutely no reason at all. No, didn't really know him. Just walking with my children around the neighborhood after the tornado when MM came flying around the corner and almost hit us. No regard for the general public..said it again : ) Watched him drop down on the man's head with his full weight, all the while that man laid there and never ever tried to get up. Then watched when JC tasered him for no reason either. It appears that quite a few of you need to be trained again. Now, I ask you, did you look at any of it before you called this man a dirtbag, or is that just what you do in general?
    How about this Suzy. Put on a badge and come out to see what it is like in the real world. When you get dispatched to a tornado and told to block off a road and not let anyone through, an enraged citizen approaches you. After all attempt to reason with him, he runs your road block? What do you do???

Do you pretend that nothing happened? Do you take the guy out to dinner and apologize for inconvenience? do you stop and detain him for refusing to follow your order?

After you stop him, he becomes even more enraged and once on the ground, refuses to put his hands behind his back, preventing you from safely handcuffing him. I sure would love to have magic powers and make sure he had nothing in his hands, but unfortunately many of us don't.

Yea sure you were there...thats the ticket! You were no more there than the man in the moon. Nice try! Posting in forums sure makes it easy to make things up doesn't it?

Yea sure you were there...thats the ticket! You were no more there than the man in the moon. Nice try! Posting in forums sure makes it easy to make things up doesn't it?[/quote]

My story never changed because I didn't make anything up..they did, that's why their stories didn't match. The man had his hands straight out to his side, not underneath of him. You have an anger problem and it's relevant in your postings. You must be one of the officers that needs to be retrained and if you can't lose your anger, you need to be fired. It also sounds like you're one of the three involved. See, it was acceptable before, it won't be acceptable in the future. New chief is going to come in and straighten all of you out. I know what LEO's have to deal with, but I also know how LEO's should treat people. Respect goes both ways. Unfortunately, there just isn't that much respect for the CCPD because you think all of your citizens are "dirtbags". Lighten up, you'll live a happier life.

Out of four officers involved who has the most use of forces? Who has the tough guy attitude?

Yea sure you were there...thats the ticket! You were no more there than the man in the moon. Nice try! Posting in forums sure makes it easy to make things up doesn't it?

My story never changed because I didn't make anything up..they did, that's why their stories didn't match. The man had his hands straight out to his side, not underneath of him. You have an anger problem and it's relevant in your postings. You must be one of the officers that needs to be retrained and if you can't lose your anger, you need to be fired. It also sounds like you're one of the three involved. See, it was acceptable before, it won't be acceptable in the future. New chief is going to come in and straighten all of you out. I know what LEO's have to deal with, but I also know how LEO's should treat people. Respect goes both ways. Unfortunately, there just isn't that much respect for the CCPD because you think all of your citizens are "dirtbags". Lighten up, you'll live a happier life.[/quote]

Clark, you were not there. Your story is based on a bunch of drunks at the scene who got their story together after being coached. The suspect should of just walked around the lot as asked to do. Bottom line he resisted. Oh by the way, you will not be the next Chief. Now go have another liquid lunch with Bob and make up some more lies about your great career in small town NJ.

What's the next lawsuit you're going to initiate Bob on behalf of Sullivan, Dielle, Chalkis-Leates? The anticipation is killing us.

Do any of you get it yet?? MM would not turn in a resignation letter if he even thought for a minute he could win this appeal. He was guilty of all of it and he should have been criminally charged, like a few other's on the force should be for some of the things they've done. Just because you wear the badge doesn't mean you're not a criminal. As a matter of fact, this town seems to be getting rid of a lot of criminal cops...about time!! It's just coming out of the woodwork now....hehehe

Clark, you were not there. Your story is based on a bunch of drunks at the scene who got their story together after being coached. The suspect should of just walked around the lot as asked to do. Bottom line he resisted. Oh by the way, you will not be the next Chief. Now go have another liquid lunch with Bob and make up some more lies about your great career in small town NJ.

Well CCPD is good for taking the word of a drunk so why can't everyone else believe a drunk, santa clause or the easter bunny. Why would you think that immediately following a tornado everyone would be drunk? He didn't resist he was beaten by MM that's why he put in his letter of resignation so it won't be on his record of being fired by the wonderful CCPD. I think you have liquid lunches. He wouldn't have gotten all that money for nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast