Settlement reached in Cape Coral Police lawsuit
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Settlement reached in Cape Coral Police lawsuit

Who were the officers in this case during the tornado?

Re: Settlement reached in Cape Coral Police lawsuit

What are they thinking when they settle with this dirtbag "victim". He is no victim, he put himself in such position and even battered an officer and you give him 85k?

Are you f-king stupid?

Stop succumbing to public pressure and be COPS. This sends a message to the community that if they feel "violated' they can sue just to get the settlement money. Grow some balls. People's feeling will be hurt, but you can't please everybody, especially assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What are they thinking when they settle with this dirtbag "victim". He is no victim, he put himself in such position and even battered an officer and you give him 85k?

Are you f-king stupid?

Stop succumbing to public pressure and be COPS. This sends a message to the community that if they feel "violated' they can sue just to get the settlement money. Grow some balls. People's feeling will be hurt, but you can't please everybody, especially meany.
    It auto changed the word a-hole to meany.

Here is some food for thought! Why are our new "front desk" officers being allowed to work details? Not only MM and GL but several others are under the watchful eye for performance related issues and should be banned as well. BW, KG or any of these officers respective supervisors, lets do the right thing an disallow such from happening. It does not take DETECTIVE to figure out that their work performance absolutely SUCKS and just maybe it is due to the amount of off duty details they work.

On another note, I would like to see our SERGEANTS take a step back on the details and let the guys making $20 a hour work them. I myself at top out on the officer pay scale and really don't work that many details anymore (due to my ex taking me to the cleaners -lol) but I think the union needs to step in and do something. It just is not fair and good for morale to punish people but to still allow them to make the extra bucks that other needy officers could have.

So come on BW, DO SOMETHING for the boys and girls and blue!

Go yankees!

Billy, excellent point my friend. But lets not stop with just those few. I think that those that signed a contractual agreement to have their 60 college credits within four years of employment should also be banned from working details until they fulfill their promise.

Ultimately, these individuals should resign, like AL, but if nothing else the department needs to shame and punish these hipocrits. Thank god city council is doing what they can to weed out these crooks because the department certainly is doing nothing about it.

So not only slide their pay scale back but prohibit them from working details too. Are you listening BW? How about rewarding those that do what they are suppose to do and not these contract violators!

If seems Council has found the site as no officer would have posted this. How about you reinstitute the educational reimbursement that you are contractually obligated to pay instead of removing detail pay which could be used to pay for tuition. Mayor Pro Tem- Latin for Has No Clue.

Are you f-king stupid?

Stop succumbing to public pressure and be COPS. This sends a message to the community that if they feel "violated' they can sue just to get the settlement money. Grow some balls. People's feeling will be hurt, but you can't please everybody, especially meany.

MM, NJ & JC were the ones involved and this so called "dirtbag" didn't batter anyone, they did. Read the depositions of all three CCPD...none of them match..hmmm??? Guess they didn't think a brow-beatened citizen would fight back..no time to coordinate their stories. This victim was violated or there would have been no settlement...proven fact.

It's time you all ACT like COPS and treat your citizens right, after all, they are the ones who fund your pay, like it or not. There's no reason whatsoever that you can't be a cop and also be a decent human being...is there? Sucks when you no longer have the prior people in charge and there's an actual check & balance system huh?

Welcome City Council members.

If you dont think the last few posts are not from elite council your living in denial. These very words have been heard from them over the past year. Who else had access to depos and would take the time to read them not John Q and I doubt any officers did.

Welcome City Council members.

If you dont think the last few posts are not from elite council your living in denial. These very words have been heard from them over the past year. Who else had access to depos and would take the time to read them not John Q and I doubt any officers did.
    BILL DIELE FOR MAYOR!! He has the balls for change, just ask the students at Edison who had the pleasure of seeing him naked!

My understanding from the young artists was that he appeared to be quite chilly while posing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast