Deputy cleared after shooting, killing man during a disturba - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Re: Deputy cleared after shooting, killing man during a dist

Re: Code 3 10-94

Postby errrrrrr » 09/14/10 22:02:53
    shut yer trap...there's another thought.

errrrrrr

Postby Guest » 08/02/10 22:52:35
    ...and what the hell is charlie squad?

Postby smae » 08/03/10 10:03:21
    I heard the same thing. I pulled the cad notes and sure as hell he did slow everyone down... WHAT THE HELL!!

Postby TRUTH101 » 12/22/10 21:55:45
    I am not on that squad but I know for a fact the LT. DID tell all units to back down to code one and he had the Sgt. continuing to run code three. How that makes sense, I have no idea. But thats what happened. This agency has come to the point where people are leaving or trying to leave but they cant go anywhere because of the crap thats in their files. I have been told just in the year 2010, there was over 15 IA's conducted which has far superceeded the past years. For those of you who dont have first hand knowledge, its probably best you keep your opinions to yourselves. HCSO has the potential to be a great agency, we just need the right leaders to be in place.

I will also say this, Charlie squad is not the only squad or unit with problems. Every squad or unit has at least one "problem child". I thinks is a true reflection on the leadership of this agency. I mean what other agency can you be a deputy with very little road experiance one day then all of a sudden the next you are a Captain? I have a feeling in 2012, there will be some changes made which can only make this agency better.

Postby CharlieSquad Peon » 09/15/10 18:53:51
    Deuteronomy 19:21

"Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. "

CharlieSquad Peon

Remember what you say.

Hey Charlie Squad Peon. You said it yourself, "NO PITY". Skinned alive and duct taped to a scrub oak on a blistering August afternoon in sunny Florida would be what you deserve. And I would bet NOBODY would have NO PITY FOR YOU.

To all comment respondants on this topic; pull up a complete copy of all of 'YOUR OWN INVESTIGATION'S EVIDENCE. Read through it very carefully. Study the PICTURES very carefully. Listen to and read the SWORN STATEMENTS very carefully. This could be a good learning tool for the 'Cover Up Department". The obvious mistakes are endless. HCSO pulled one out of it's hat to make a case disappear. Now the Captain responsible for it is being investigated, again. There are still 3 copies of every bit of the investigations evidence. There is always the possibility of it falling into the right hands, or, the wrong hands. That depends on who you are. It may be old news and forgotten by HCSO, so just to remind you that an innocent man was murdered as a direct result of a set up and a Captains order and THAT, will always matter to and never be forgotten by some.

Unregistered
    Has any of you deputies on duty that day ever get an answer to this question or are you just as much a coward like the guilty parties involved.?????
    Quote Originally Posted by ;1819683

Postby errrrrrr » 09/14/10 22:02:53
    shut yer trap...there's another thought.

errrrrrr

Postby Guest » 08/02/10 22:52:35
    ...and what the hell is charlie squad?

Postby smae » 08/03/10 10:03:21
    I heard the same thing. I pulled the cad notes and sure as hell he did slow everyone down... WHAT THE HELL!!

Postby TRUTH101 » 12/22/10 21:55:45
    I am not on that squad but I know for a fact the LT. DID tell all units to back down to code one and he had the Sgt. continuing to run code three. How that makes sense, I have no idea. But thats what happened. This agency has come to the point where people are leaving or trying to leave but they cant go anywhere because of the crap thats in their files. I have been told just in the year 2010, there was over 15 IA's conducted which has far superceeded the past years. For those of you who dont have first hand knowledge, its probably best you keep your opinions to yourselves. HCSO has the potential to be a great agency, we just need the right leaders to be in place.

I will also say this, Charlie squad is not the only squad or unit with problems. Every squad or unit has at least one "problem child". I thinks is a true reflection on the leadership of this agency. I mean what other agency can you be a deputy with very little road experiance one day then all of a sudden the next you are a Captain? I have a feeling in 2012, there will be some changes made which can only make this agency better.

Postby CharlieSquad Peon » 09/15/10 18:53:51
    Deuteronomy 19:21

"Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot. "

CharlieSquad Peon

Remember what you say.

Unregistered

really

Dude, this was 6 yrs ago. Get on with ur freakin life loser

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567