up comming contract negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: up comming contract negotiations

OK when did the PBA ask for a vote for who we want them to back. I know many have said well Scott had that trouble in his company. But didnt Sink lose billions of dollars from our retirement fund. And if Obama's plan did not work for jobs why do we think a person who backed everything he did will have a different plan. Remember WE dont have jobs if people arent paying taxes. I know they are backing Sink because they think she will leave law enforcement jobs alone. But remember when the economy was up and cops we jumping around agency were raising wages. WE only get this if more peopel are paying taxes...

Scott is tired of public service employees (YOU AND ME, MAN) riding the "gravy train"- and that is right out his lying, theiving, cheating, mouth. A Frigging crook, kids. For real.

I know we hate to settle and pick the lesser of 2 evils, but Sink is it by far.

No kidding.................

The lesser of two evils. Has Scott lost any of your pension money? If Sink does not make jobs in FL and people pay taxes then what job will you have. Can Scott get rid of Cops..NO People will always need us. If your worried about Scott cutting back. VOTE for SINK and when we have no tax base, therefore no budget the jobs will be cut and she will have lost all of your pension..

THINK. you said lesser of two evils. Scott has not done anything to COPS BUT SINK has. So I think I will go where I havent been kicked in the face and try something new. THAT is the Lessor of Two Evils. By the way Sink lost all the money and was paid 8 million to do it..HAAHAH Shes laughing to the bank just like OBAMA..By the way that the same attitude that elected HIM>..Thanks for that one....

At least Sink has not refused to answer questions 75 times when askedand pleads the 5th. If you do not know what your company is doing when it comes to fraud on a single business level how will you ever be able to keep your finger on what is going on with the entire state. What does any of this have to do with contract negotiations anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12