alex sink

Thread: alex sink

alex sink

Just another reason to vote republican this November. Alex Sink supported this bill and said in a taped interview it was better than nothing. Sure for her, she has her eight million from her Bank of America no bid back room deals. Like selling a home in Florida is not hard enough, Sink doesn’t care. Not about you or me or the citizens of this state. She only wants to get elected! I’ll take Scott anyday.

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
    That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.

When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill. Just thought you should know.
    SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)
    REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

Under the new health care bill - did you know that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax? The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after obama's re-election). You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
    Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
    Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.
    People have the right to know the truth because an election is coming in November!

Re: alex sink

whatever

Re: alex sink

I have no use for Alex Sink either. She just likes being important and abuse the system. On the other hand Scott is the one who has ruined the Florida retirement system after years of building that up for the employees.

It will never get better until Scott is gone. Possibly it can be repaired back to where it was before Scott got his hands on it. Scott is rich from all his scamming before he became govenor, so why should he care about the little people.

Both of them are poor choices.

Unregistered
    I vote republican.. and they are also terrible in this day and age.. no one watches for us working stiffs anymore..

but check your facts on the home tax.. you have to make above $250,000.00 and $500,000.00 for a couple with increase in original home price.. check snopes it gives specifics..

Unregistered
    I am a Republican but actually worked for Alex Sink while she was at DIF. A class act who actually took care of her employees and took the time to go meet with them in each part of the state. Better than Scott any day who should have actually been indicted with the rest of his insurance fraud crew!