Racist Emails Circulated From Police Chief's Account - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Racist Emails Circulated From Police Chief's Account

Sound like the Chief may Raimond sitting with hime for an interview with the SA. I wonder who will do better. The guy who may have sent e-mails that should not have be sent or were wnet by others or the SA worker that leaks evidence and other information?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Hope your BRO in SA did not say or do to much ???
    you tell no truth Raimond

Think of an officer breaking into an office to make it look like command staff may have done so. Funny how the Chief was not there on the day in question. Yet you have the crew telling the lie. You may have shot your load on this one. You are criminals and need to be arrested in your uniform

Too far crew Too far. The heat is on you now crew

Think of an officer breaking into an office to make it look like command staff may have done so. Funny how the Chief was not there on the day in question. Yet you have the crew telling the lie. You may have shot your load on this one. You are criminals and need to be arrested in your uniform

B & E of a police station office is very serious stuff. Maybe more serious than e-mails and made up stories about a Chief. I wonder how that would look in a cops PER file. It might read arrested at work. At least we know this one is true and one of your crew did it and you will get caught. Maybe the brother at the SAs office can charge you and set bail?

Maybe the one who knows and was not totaly in on it has a very short window to cut the deal now or face the felony. Think fast. Too far guys !

They have gone to far and now need to see the inside of a cell

B & E of a police station office is very serious stuff. Maybe more serious than e-mails and made up stories about a Chief. I wonder how that would look in a cops PER file. It might read arrested at work. At least we know this one is true and one of your crew did it and you will get caught. Maybe the brother at the SAs office can charge you and set bail?

Maybe the one who knows and was not totaly in on it has a very short window to cut the deal now or face the felony. Think fast. Too far guys !

It is comical what you guys talk about on here. What I want to know. Is how did this guy become chief? Whether you agree with the supposed E-mails or not or support him or not, what kind of retard uses his city computer to forward or comment on inappropriate E-mails. A person dumb enough to do this cannot lead a police department. Does he even have common sense. He is really not that bright or just thinks he can do whatever he wants without repercussions. Poor Ann Barnes.

Ha ha Poor ANN too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome
    It is comical what you guys talk about on here. What I want to know. Is how did this guy become chief? Whether you agree with the supposed E-mails or not or support him or not, what kind of retard uses his city computer to forward or comment on inappropriate E-mails. A person dumb enough to do this cannot lead a police department. Does he even have common sense. He is really not that bright or just thinks he can do whatever he wants without repercussions. Poor Ann Barnes.

It’s very interesting how this leaked out from the State Attorney’s office. If it’s all true then the leak is a serious issue for an ongoing investigation. How could such a thing happen? Who would have such access? Who provide such information to the press? Could the name end with Raimondi? Does he have a brother that works in the SAs office? That has a bone to pick with the Chief? Could that be? It may be a good thing that this was leaked so a real investigation can be conducted by the SAs office into evidence and confidential information being leaked to people like in the know

Post Re: Racist Emails Circulated From Police Chief's Account

Hey "Guest", you are boring. You keep posting the same accusations over and over without any factual basis.
    Could be grounds for a libel law suit from the person you are accusing.

:cop: The story has hit Channel 6 News and the Sun-Sentinal Newspaper already. Check their web sites. :cop:
    I am quite sure they checked the veracity of the story before airing it or printing it. I am sure that there will be more to follow.

It’s very interesting how this leaked out from the State Attorney’s office. If it’s all true then the leak is a serious issue for an ongoing investigation. How could such a thing happen? Who would have such access? Who provide such information to the press? Could the name end with Raimondi? Does he have a brother that works in the SAs office? That has a bone to pick with the Chief? Could that be? It may be a good thing that this was leaked so a real investigation can be conducted by the SAs office into evidence and confidential information being leaked to people like in the know

It could be if we dont believe it. I am will to go for it how about you? I thin its true and want to see thefacts. The suite would permit all the IPs to be exposed. I am in.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check !
    Hey "Guest", you are boring. You keep posting the same accusations over and over without any factual basis.
    Could be grounds for a libel law suit from the person you are accusing.

:cop: The story has hit Channel 6 News and the Sun-Sentinal Newspaper already. Check their web sites. :cop:
    I am quite sure they checked the veracity of the story before airing it or printing it. I am sure that there will be more to follow.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast