Polygraphs - Page 3
Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Polygraphs

Re: Polygraphs

So did my post get deleted again "in error"? What a joke - these two officers lied in the internal investigation, failed several polygraphs, all documented in the PUBLIC RECORD IA investigation, and yet the Mod deletes my post (which did not name any names). I feel so very fortunate to have a law enforcement department which protects its derelict officers - and we're supposed to respect this Sheriff and his Staff, even though proper discipline is not being performed. Are we allowed to mention the bunch of yahoo officers recently reported drinking, misbehaving, and driving drunk (we all know they did, right?) and yet are still on the job! I was under the impression that this Sheriff and his Staff were not going to follow on with the good ole boy BS.

Yeah, mine was deleted earlier too, no names, no links..... but there is a train coming down the tracks heading right in their direction and they do not even realize it yet,..... too arrogant I think. Hell, they actually thought they could beat the polygraph!! 56 with me and you get the truth...... yep I know them!

Ok Mods - what's the deal? Why are you deleting posts that are not in violation? My last post questioned why my previous post was deleted .... after you previously apologized for deleting my other post "in error". What's the issue now? Why are you targeting my posts and yet leaving posts which name names of Staff in their criticisms ... or tell a poster that he/she needs "serious professional help" - at first I thought your so-called error was in fact just that; however, now I state once again - censorship being practiced by the Mods who want to control information! Shame on you! Or are you now trying to say that the boys who behaved badly, drank something like 38 alcoholic beverages and then drove away in department cars should be protected from comment? hmmmmm Sounds like the IA reports which ARE public record should be published for the public to see since you guys don't want anyone to see the details huh?

RESPECT. INTEGRITY. FAIRNESS?? What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by well, well, well, again ... and again
    Ok Mods - what's the deal? Why are you deleting posts that are not in violation? My last post questioned why my previous post was deleted .... after you previously apologized for deleting my other post "in error". What's the issue now? Why are you targeting my posts and yet leaving posts which name names of Staff in their criticisms ... or tell a poster that he/she needs "serious professional help" - at first I thought your so-called error was in fact just that; however, now I state once again - censorship being practiced by the Mods who want to control information! Shame on you! Or are you now trying to say that the boys who behaved badly, drank something like 38 alcoholic beverages and then drove away in department cars should be protected from comment? hmmmmm Sounds like the IA reports which ARE public record should be published for the public to see since you guys don't want anyone to see the details huh?

Check soon for a new website i am opening - it will have Sarasota Departments Internal Affairs posted for all to say, up to date as quickly as I can get them. I am tired of the BS on this forum. As soon as I get the new site name, I will publish it here.

[quote=Starting a website]
    Quote Originally Posted by "well, well, well, again ... and again":3c3o74ia

Check soon for a new website i am opening - it will have Sarasota Departments Internal Affairs posted for all to say, up to date as quickly as I can get them. I am tired of the BS on this forum. As soon as I get the new site name, I will publish it here.[/quote:3c3o74ia]

I and any others look forward to that - it's time that everyone sees the truth and the way that SSO is protecting officers and not disciplining on all violations of general orders. In any other workplace, an employee would probably be fired for violating major company policies. It's an insult to every decent law enforcement officer!

Remember that as soon as you publish the name of the website your post will more than likely be deleted, in the same way that the Mod is deleting links he doesn't like.

[quote=well, well, well, again ... and again][quote="Starting a website":2bnzk6km]
    Quote Originally Posted by "well, well, well, again ... and again":2bnzk6km

Check soon for a new website i am opening - it will have Sarasota Departments Internal Affairs posted for all to say, up to date as quickly as I can get them. I am tired of the BS on this forum. As soon as I get the new site name, I will publish it here.[/quote:2bnzk6km]

I and any others look forward to that - it's time that everyone sees the truth and the way that SSO is protecting officers and not disciplining on all violations of general orders. In any other workplace, an employee would probably be fired for violating major company policies. It's an insult to every decent law enforcement officer!

Remember that as soon as you publish the name of the website your post will more than likely be deleted, in the same way that the Mod is deleting links he doesn't like.[/quote:2bnzk6km]

Cool, and I will be first in line give you information and audio on the latest SSO balls up, A Lt. and a Sgt. :cop: As everyone can see, I have not violated and terms and yet, will most likely be deleted.

"The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment."

How ironic that this is what Mod 1 has posted on the bottom of all of his posts - guess you should add law enforcement officers to that list now since "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" and two SSO officers are what this thread is ultimately about!! Then again, "Thou Shalt Not Steal" is open for interpretation so maybe they got that one covered too!

Lt Kevin McElyea Should have been fired together with his girlfriend Sgt.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...dUnderOath.gif

I DEMAND that the above SSO employee's name be REMOVED from the above listed police report. It is against the TOS to list police reports and employees names at this website.

Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast