Hillbillies R Us - Page 29
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Re: Hillbillies R Us

I loved the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    No, my hair is not permed nor do I get my hair frosted - do people still do that? It sounds as if you're stuck in the 80's.
    I think Pampered Poodle still makes house calls so you can stay at home and read the internet on a full size screen instead of on your Blackberry. They will give you a good flea dip and strong bath that will hide the smell of wet dog.

So, we're back to this crap again with the wet dog smell. Are you going to make it seem like you're talking about someone other then me again? You know, we've already been down that road too. Let's make something perfectly clear, you don't know what I look like much less what I smell like even though I've told you numerous times I wear Chanel. So let's stop with this crap.

So, we're back to this crap again with the wet dog smell. Are you going to make it seem like you're talking about someone other then me again? You know, we've already been down that road too. Let's make something perfectly clear, you don't know what I look like much less what I smell like even though I've told you numerous times I wear Chanel. So let's stop with this crap.

Chanel? Like they say, if it smells like cologne, leave it alone. Often used to disguise odor. Spraying Chanel on your neck and wrists won't reach down to the area where the wet dog smell is wafting up from. Try Summer's Eve, please.

Chanel my arse. You can't buy Chanel at Dollar Tree.

How would you know what I smell like down there? You've never had that fortunate experience of being with me, but since you know about Summers Eve products, I can tell the type of women you've been with and I'm not your type. A woman who takes care of herself doesn't need those products and that's the category I'm in. You should raise your standards so you stop scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to women.

You're right, they sell it at Dillards and that's where I get it. I have no reason to go to Dollar Tree as I don't need anymore crap in my life. I got rid of the biggest piece of crap named J, why would more crap?

How would you know what I smell like down there? You've never had that fortunate experience of being with me, but since you know about Summers Eve products, I can tell the type of women you've been with and I'm not your type. A woman who takes care of herself doesn't need those products and that's the category I'm in. You should raise your standards so you stop scraping the bottom of the barrel when it comes to women.
    Nobody's farts smell bad when they are your own. Must be the same phenomenon when it comes to your wet dog smell.

Your just gross and again you don't even know what I look like so you sure don't know what I smell like and it isn't wet dog

I guess I hit a little close to home when I told you to raise your standards with women - what can you expect when you look for a woman on a date line :shock:

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829