Well Being Check? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Well Being Check?

There not going to look that up. Just like they are never going to go to the source and ask, what happened? BB is way more active as is any other South Florida agency. Does that make them better Officers, No. They have their screw ups as well.
    You think CPD is the exception? Nope. Bring the GOOF TROOP back and lets see how many law suits pile up after a year.

They're not there

Correct they are, they're, there, their.... sometimes people type too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by couldbewrong
    Hey guest,

Didn't that case happen in the 80's over 20 years ago? If the officers were cleared by the Supreme Court why are you even commenting bout it? WHAT IF BBPD DID ACTUALLY PAY OUT ON A LAW SUIT why do you care?

I don't understand your true purpose.
    No purpose. Regardless of whether it happened 20 years ago or Monday, the split second choices that any individual makes portrays a total picture of that individual. It's the totality of the evidence. As for the current regime, that too can be up for debate. Is it Mr. Saunders, SG, JJ, MM, JL, or even the new guy that just started. I think it's Wally he's been plotting this all along and finally his evil plan is coming to fruition.

A fellow officer wrote in about the possible wrong doings of a Lt., that Lt. seems to have a history of overly aggressive reactions in "split second" situations. PERIOD

Does that answer all of your mundane questions or would you like to know some other obvious fact?

No it doesn't answer any of my questions. What was overly aggressive? A caller advises someone has a gun and he is willing to commit harm to himself/herself. You are obviously one of the native retards to the city of Clermont who have not a clue. The difference between suicide and homicide is the direction of the firearm. So I guess in your professional law enforcement opinion JL should have just stood in the door way while the individual cocncealed one of their hands? Thats smart . Please back me up on all of my calls ops: . Your either an idiot or just ignorant to the job some of us do. I say some because as much as you and a few others would like to think so, a majority on here don't even work for CPD or any other law enforcement agency. Seems your overly aggressive LT knows in law enforcement and few other professions it is better to be judged by 12 rather than carried by six.

You know the incident did happen 20 yrs. ago and maybe he has been debating in his mind the outcome of that day. I bet the debate would be far worse if the officer on the scene with him wasn't around to testify in that hearing.

In all your glorious research why dont you study other agency SOPs when dealing with a reported suicidal subject?

There is a history of over aggressiveness? Oh no how did CPD ever live the last year with that neanderthal JL walking through our halls. Shut up poosy, do the citizens a favor and go back to Labor Ready.

GOOF TROOP, BRING IT BACK!!!!

What you should be concerned about is why JL is even a cop. I thought cops convicted of domestic violence are not allowed to carry a gun, and he's a LT. That's some dangerous stuff.

Hi Billy,

If what you are saying is true that he has been convicted of domestic violence then it is your job to notify adminstration and FDLE??..

Just want to know, wouldn't that have shown up on his back ground check?

You may not like him but he is too much of a man to be a woman beater.

Next>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by dpeel
    I have followed Lt. Loughnan's career all of my life. I am his sister. He is by far the smartest and most compassionate officer I have ever had the pleasure to be associated with. It sounds to me like the dirt and mud slinging is the result of a small man (or woman) who feels cheated out of a promotion. If my brother tested for and got Lt. it is because he is experienced and intelligent. The dragging of a fellow officer through the dirt is not at all acceptable. My brother suffered through the many years of court in the shooting of that woman. It was an incident that never sat well with him and from which the judges exonerated him. He should instead have been given an award for saving a fellow officers life. The one thing that this "mud slinger" can hope for is, if he is so lucky to be partnered with Lt. Loughnan, that Lt. Loughnan will always have his back. Cut it out and get back to work with a new attitude for your brothers in blue. You have to much to worry about on the streets then to have to worry the "mud slingers" among you.
    Dawn Peel
    Arizona

Dawn,

He lies to you.

He's scum, and he harms children.
    End of story...

Dear Lt. Loughnan's Evil,

What's the matter your unemployment check isn't enough? So your DCF wife supporting the house like a real man?

Stop attacking the Lt. & just go get a job already we don't want you GET IT!!!!! You are a coward & a *****.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234