Perfect example of how pathetic things have become
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Perfect example of how pathetic things have become

For those of you who took part in or had the ultimate radio listening pleasure in D2 early Saturday evening, bout say 1900 hrs.

Unit goes in foot pursuit after male driver bails out of car during a traffic stop and chases unknown male to wooded area near Brandon mall. Patrol units & K9 respond quickly and had solid perimeter. Air service was flying at the time and was on scene within like two minutes. Citizen calls in and tells dispatch that she saw the male perp throw down an unknown object along the woodline while deputy was foot chasing him.

Just as units are about to check area for unknown object....."uhh gun maybe"? as well as sweep woods for male perp who was surrounded, a certain night shift supervisor gets on radio and tells ALL deputies to immediately stop any further search and go back in service.... :shock:

All units had just got there and were only on scene for maybe 10 mins, if that long.

Somebody please tell me how this can possibly motivate ANYONE to do ANYTHING.......ANYMORE :?:

This is just another example of why this is no longer the HCSO so many aspired to be part of. It is just so sad to see what is being allowed to happen.

Re: Perfect example of how pathetic things have become

Assuming that your information is factual and correct, why do you fail to name the supervisor?

If it happened on the radio it is a public record.

The facts should be known.

NAME THE SUPERVISOR!

:!:

How about the Lt who lied to Col Brown. The incident was revered to IA and the end result was that IA sustained 9 counts of untruthfulness with this Lt. David Gee then whitewashed the report.

I sure hope this Lt never has to take the witness stand as he wold be an embarrassment to the Office.

The big joke on our platoon is calling him Lt. "sleepy" since he likes to hide and sleep behind multiple businesses. Funny thing about the incident was the dude doesnt even know his own call sign which is 3L2 not 3L4. Guess he's confused since his wife is a sgt in district 4. The deputy chasing him told me that the perp threw down narcotics in the bushes in an attempt to hide it which would be a felony tampering charge but hey what's another dirt bag in good old Hillsborough making us look like fools as he sat in the woods laughing at us. Embarrassing to a point of no return.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    How about the Lt who lied to Col Brown. The incident was revered to IA and the end result was that IA sustained 9 counts of untruthfulness with this Lt. David Gee then whitewashed the report.

I sure hope this Lt never has to take the witness stand as he wold be an embarrassment to the Office.
    a.k.a Lt. Sleepyeyes. Im surprised he was listening to the radio. I heard you were good in school resource, thats where you belong, managing a bunch of civilians. Leave real police work to real supervisors...not an affirmative action promotion.

I would be shocked if the d2 captain didnt look into this as proactive as he is and as stated to his sups to go out and catch bad guys. This Lt is the exact opposite, what a joke

I would be shocked if the d2 captain didnt look into this as proactive as he is and as stated to his sups to go out and catch bad guys. This Lt is the exact opposite, what a joke
    Captain Baker is exactly the kind of supervisor we need out on the streets. He still believes in kicking ass and taking knuckle heads to jail. Lt. Sleepeyes is all about laying low and having his subordinate supervisors write his nightly memos and emails 'cuz he is a lazy son of a bliotch.

Captain Baker is exactly the kind of supervisor we need out on the streets. He still believes in kicking ass and taking knuckle heads to jail. Lt. Sleepeyes is all about laying low and having his subordinate supervisors write his nightly memos and emails 'cuz he is a lazy son of a bliotch.
    As far as captain, thats fine as long as he & others are willing to stand up and do something about the immediate problems. Yes I wrote that plural because district 2 has plenty of problems that need attention.
    To say that morale is low in d2 would be a complete understatement.
    No manpower on street, no level headed street commander, no manpower on street, no pay raises, no manpower on street, no backup, no manpower on street, no apparent initiative to write commendations anymore, no manpower on street, NO MORALE, oh did I forget to say NO MANPOWER ON STREET, NObody willing to admit that things are pretty darn screwed up and you can only put just so much LIPSTICK on a PIG.
    is it just d2 that is this undermanned and out of touch with reality, or is it all four districts that are falling off the face of the earth?

I SPOKE TO HIM LAST NIGHT< IT WILL BE ADDRESSED..........................KEEP THE FAITH

One thing i can say about frank baker, he has never I mean never forgotten where he came from. He is a cops cop always putting the troops first, trust me he will protect his front line deputies ever at his own cost. this situation will be taken care of. i wish he was back on the west side. west sider

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast