ALL NMB EMPLOYEES - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: ALL NMB EMPLOYEES

P.S. The last time I checked you were a fuc#*@ idiot. Its a line from a movie you idiot. Maybe if you had a life beyond crying about how much the police make you would know that. You certainly don't know much else which is made quite clear by your ignorant statements both here and and at council meetings mr gate nazi. You and your partner should keep counting your money and stop worrying about the cops who protect your greedy,money grubbing aces. Speaking of the other greedy cry baby how do you like your view now? An abandoned marina and a bunch of concrete sticking out of the ground. Stunning I'm quite sure. Gate nazi please keep coming to the meetings and spewing your ignorant babble. Its great to see you make a fool of yourself each time you speak. You have no idea what your talking about and it shows. You truly are an idiot. I find it amusing that the two biggest cry babys at council meetings have more money than they know what to do with yet they cry about us trying to provide a good life and home for our families. The last time I checked my take home car didn't allow for me to purchase a home in ES. Gee and and I thought that car would open so many doors for me financialy. Take a look around stupid. 99 percent of police departments in dade,broward and palm beach have take home cars. You think there might be a reason for that? The citys own study that they paid a lot of money for a couple years ago showed that providing take home cars saves the city a lot of money. The cars last a lot longer and are better taken care of by the officer the car is assigned to. What research have you done into this and the other idiotic claims that you make about how safe our job is compared to 70 years ago when you were wearing a swastika arm band back in the father land? So please shut your ignorant mouth and you and your buddy keep counting your money and stay out of our business.

Attention Gate Nazi, please continue to complain about us at EVERY council meeting. Your irrational beliefs and ignorant rants have become very entertaining for us and were really looking forward to what you have to say next. It must be frustrating for you to constantly be complaining about EVERYTHING we do and it continues to fall on deaf ears. There's an old saying about the boy who cries wolf, well your that little boy and people have stopped listening, besides the laughs you give us every month. Well i'll see you Friday at the guard gate and please stop by and say hello, if you have some time I can tell you about the 800k i'll be leaving with when I leave the DROP. :wink:

Wow johnny, 800k? I'm only walking away with 750k. I guess you sold more albums than me. Suck on that gate nazi.

Reality check one more thing. You wanted to know what department pays their cops 70,000-100,000 a year to police their jurisdicitons......here is the answer......how about all of them in Dade & Broward you moron. If you think cops make too much, then fill out an application and join us. Oh that's right, you are a freakin wimp and dont have the balls to enforce the laws in Dade County. We understand that times are tough and we actually agreed to no raises but that wasnt good enough. Why is it attack the cops all of a sudden? I know, because when times were great you all made crazy money...but not us. We made the same police salary as everyone else, but nobody cared back then. Now that you morons lost some of your millions you want us to take a hit too. Well guess what, we dont deserve it. We are still out there risking our butts and deserve the money we make. We are not rich, but dont take what we have earned. You guys dont learn, your goal is to stay in harmony with your cops, not become enemies.

All the rhetoric and name calling going on here is accomplishing anything. The bottom line here is that the residents are out of touch with what public service is all about. If we post childish commentary here, and yes, this is "our" site (and we've learned that anyone can come on here and post), then that's just how they will perceive us. Many of you have posted excellent points about the dangers we face, the fact that we chose this profession for the ideals of serving our communities. What residents need to comprehend is that government is an essential function for the people by the people. For government to serve effectively, it needs to pull from the ranks of the talented, educated and well-meaning members of society. *What the residents don't realize is the dedication we have to our profession, the commitment to our communities and the training and education we endure to maintain a high level of proficiency in what we do. *

The number of training hours we endure in everything from defensive tactics, weapons, crowd control, narcotics investigations, criminal investigations (to include: organized crime, money laundering, gangs, counter-terrorism, domestic violence, child / elderly abuse, Traffic enforcement, crime scene, and the list goes on). Many of our employees have college degrees including Masters. Many of us have the privilege to teach and train law enforcement agencies around the country on expertise developed right here at NMBPD. *We've led the way in technological advancements in Law Enforcement Technology. We've been visited by agencies from around the world to see what we do and how we do it. We've received accolades from State, Federal, Local and international agencies for our effectiveness. *Our SRT (SWAT) team was selected to be in major motion pictures. *I can go on and on.

The bottom line is that, NMB has one of the finest police agencies in the world, comprised of some of the finest police officers in the world. We're good at what we do. *Are we perfect? No. *But we're only as good as the resources given to us, and the ingenuity we put behind what we do. We didn't create the economic mess our politicians have created. *You, the good citizens of this community voted them in. *You can vote them out. *We make decent salaries that we have worked hard to reach, and believe we can do better. We've acquiesced to bargaining for less to help out. But, it seems there is a sinister plot afoot here to "take, take, take" away. *This book many of you are reading out there is one sided and an anti-union rant. As was stated by another poster, when things were good and everyone was happy, no one cared about the salaries and benefits the public employees were making. But now, when things are not as good, let's screw them. *Well that's not right now, is it?

This city is mismanaged with city employees who have plundered alot of money right under the noses of their bosses. There is a lack of oversight in City Hall, yet they want to order an "Efficiency Study" of the Police Department? *They hired consultants, who are getting paid thousands of dollars to look at the PD instead of looking at City Hall operations. *Hmmmm, let's divert attention from us and pin it on the more efficient police department. It's easy to do during a climate of a hostile Mayor and Council. Oh yeah, a Mayor who is under investigation for Ethics violations, and a councilman who was sanctioned by the State Attorney's Office for ethics violations during his campaigns claiming he was a CPA. *

Wake up NMB residents. The enemy here is not your police department. Just look around you and see what we have to deal with day in and day out.

Some Budget Meeting Goals Set by our worst city council in the History of this wonderful city.

1) You were able to unite every single department head and their employees against you.
    2) You managed to accomplish nothing at all despite having everything it all gift wrapped for you by the best employees and managers in Miami Dade County
    3) You managed to show everyone what a bunch of silly A$$ Clowns you all are by the way you conduct yourselves.
    4) You listened to the STP and it did you guys a lot of good ehhh? We will see how good that does you next May. By the way Borkan start planning to try to get at least 3 more puppets to put in their place when they are kicked out of this city.

Words of advise for some of you.

Syphlis
    -What the #&@% are you saying!!!! You are not the Bumble Bee you are the Bumbling Idiot. I have yet to hear a single thing from you that I can comprehend. I think a little Psych meds may help you with those mood swings. :?
    Pierre- Are you actually alive? or has Borkan invented a Cyborg that he controls from Hawaii? If so he needs to fix the communication chip he implanted in your little head...because no one can hear or understand what you are saying. I feel sorry for those poor elementary school kids that have to hear you everyday. Or do you just sit in the corner like you do at council and just look into space. :shock:
    Kramer Not on your watch? What the @*&$ are you talking about? Guess what just happened on your watch...well just watch the tape for yourself since you had to leave to go drink another vodka in the bathroom. You are definitely ranked as the second most clueless person followed by Pierre. Go back to North Miami and put some shutters on some homes and maybe on your mouths as well.
    Julien- Well your political spirit and "I'm going on record" statements are just hilarious. The problem is your record changes with the wind, you have no backbone, no stance on anything, and basically you will do great in politics. Just get your MBA... :P
    STP
    well I think the NAACP has a few things to talk to you about.

Breaking News!!!
    RR and the STP Gang start apologizing

You guys are really funny!

Some of you guys are hilarious! I really like the cartoon. Very funny. Is the guy kissing the managers butt supposed to be the police chief or one of the majors? All kidding aside, there were some fine points made in your blog. Most citizens are not critical of the NMB police, any more than they are about Metro-Dade cops. Most of you do a bang-up job, however that is not an issue that is the topic of discussion amongst the citizens and the city council. The discussions revolve around the fact that the city continues to suffer massive property tax revenue loss as the real estate in the city continues to plummet. When there is 21% less revenue to fund a fully funded pension as in previous years at the rate of contribution, the rate of contribution (over $50k per police officer) can no longer be sustained going forward. Many of the STP'ers have made numerous suggustions about trimming some of the outrageous perks that are still being paid to City Hall management. Things like the managers and city attorney.s $9000 pensionable car allowances, $17,000 fully paid healthcare packages, and their $61,000+ pension contributions are also under attack by them. One thing they have all indicated is that they want no lay-offs in the city with the exception of the second assistant city manager who they feel is not needed. They are probably right. They also suggusted that all employees pay a portion of their insurance that would also free up funds to balance the city's budget. They also want the police to pay a larger amount for the take home cars they have, however, much moe than the 11 cents mile you guys offered. None of their suggustions are unreasonable. something has to be done to trim back pensions all across the country, we are not unique in that aspect. Sooner or later pension obligations will be the major portion of a city's budget leaving little or no money for anything else. Please stop with the cliche that you put your life on the line everytime you go to work. That happens with a lot of trades so its not unique to you guys. In fact, when it comes to dangerous jobs, you guys are no where near the top of the list. Eleven oil workers lost their lives in the BP oil rig a few months ago trying to produce oil and gas so that you guys can drive your take home cars home and your wife and kids can cook dinner and play on their playstations.Wheres your tribute to them? Bottom line is that everyone needs to take a hit on future pension contributions so that the city can stay solvent.

According to the city's FY09 Financial Report the decrease in tax revenue was described as "slight" and their Net Assets increased 15.6%, so please educate yourself before posting misinformation on a public site.

As far as the pension goes, you should know that NMB officers contribute more than 11% of their total salary towards their pension. Officers from many other police agencies aren't asked to contribute a thin dime for their pensions, but NMB officers have a large portion of their salary automatically deducted from their paychecks. None of them are crying about having to do so because that was the agreement they made when they came to work for NMB, but the city, on the other hand, has now decided it doesn't want to abide by the agreement it made with its employees and now wants to change the rules of the game after the fact. They want to call "do over", in essence, because they think they can better their position by reneging on their legal obligation. That is both illegal and unfair. In this country we don't get to undo contractual agreements because years later we don't like the agreement we signed.

No doubt times are tough right now and most officers are prepared to make reasonable concessions to assist the city manager in balancing the budget, and most officers want to do whatever is best for the taxpayers of North Miami Beach...but we don't intend to take massive reductions in pay and benefits while the compensation for city administrators and politcians continues to rise. Don't pee on our legs and tell us its raining!

Hey Jorge aka "get real" or Villa-Hole aka clueless, aka wannabe cop, aka Rieces personal ball licker.

That is not the chief or majors in fact that is you and your little crew (STP) once the city manager and NAACP is done with you guys.
    Get a life loser, we all know you wanted to be a cop back in the days but failed. Don't hold that against us, we had nothing to do with your inadequacies. :devil:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast