Pilot position now open - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Pilot position now open

Quote Originally Posted by lOYALTY
    Instead of whining about the fitness challenge why dont you get off your lazy azz and do some PT. That fitness challenge is easy if you are working out. Im tired of being surrounded by fat lazy deputies. Please just leave if you are not a team player tubby.
    I love how everyone around the office seems to think that working out and being in shape is the cure all and end all these days. It's sad when we no longer primarily consider job experience and knowledge as the primary reasons for promoting or transfering personnel.

Just for the record I am well on the back side of 40 years old and did that stupid challenge course in the mid 20 minute range at last years in-service. This year for in-service I did the PAT. Not because I'm out of shape, fat or lazy as you put it but I just frankly did not see any reason to do the stupid thing again.

Quote Originally Posted by lOYALTY
    Hey loser dont disrespect the Col for being loyal to his SWAT guys. He is the best Colonel we have here. For years the SWAT guys were passed over so its about time things change. Fact of the matter is once he is gone it will go back to SWAT being at the bottom of the list but hopefully by that time they will all be supervisors over lazy losers like you. Instead of whining about the fitness challenge why dont you get off your lazy azz and do some PT. That fitness challenge is easy if you are working out. Im tired of being surrounded by fat lazy deputies. Please just leave if you are not a team player tubby.
    Your a complete jak azz you idiot. All you care about is yourself and all your little ninja buddies. I'll take a REAL street cop over you any day of the week. We don't need anymore of your silly high & mighty swat crap. When was the last time you all even had a callout that was anything? Go back to playing with all your fancy new toys the office blew big bucks on, that just sits and collects dust while the real cops actually go out on the street and deal with the criminals. The office just had a real good detective get hurt very badly running that ridiculous fitness course, so spare us about comments on the fat & lazy tough guy. I respect most of you guys, but you really pissed me off and picked a bad time to brag about whiners or team player crap. Get a clue tough guy and see the real picture here. it is you and some at the top that have this thing about big ego's and it does nothing but show how small and ignorant you are. you are not half the guy who just lost his career due that course and you have no idea how pissed off most of us are about this whole thing.

I know a cop that is sitting in a hospital bed that can kick the crap out of 95% of those working here, not the fastest runner in the office, but I would rather have a good back up that can protect me than someone that can just run.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I know a cop that is sitting in a hospital bed that can kick the crap out of 95% of those working here, not the fastest runner in the office, but I would rather have a good back up that can protect me than someone that can just run.
    Amen A.J.

Made me think that maybe we need to have a poll about this issue. Would be an easy question.

You are in a knock down drag out fight and need back up. Would you rather see:

1. Carl Hawkins (no offense just a good participant in the "Fitness Challenge" when working here.

or

2. Jeff Samberg

Being the first one on scene to assist you?

One is a hell of a runner and the other, well can't run like Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Made me think that maybe we need to have a poll about this issue. Would be an easy question.

You are in a knock down drag out fight and need back up. Would you rather see:

1. Carl Hawkins (no offense just a good participant in the "Fitness Challenge" when working here.

or

2. Jeff Samberg

Being the first one on scene to assist you?

One is a hell of a runner and the other, well can't run like Carl.

# TWO PLEASE

Mr Swat guy I ll take the fat detective in the hospital over you anytime. Now go tell your colonel that real deputies work the road as well since he seems to have forgoten that.

Funny how all u guys are the first one to drop the detective's name into what I was talking about. fact of the matter is I never brought it up you did,which leads me to believe you are all lazy whiners who whine about everything. At least he was trying to complete the challenge. You all are too lazy or scared to even try to complete it. My point was don't bad mouth one of the best Colonels we have here, oh by the way he is in his late 50s and look how in shape he is. Most of you whiners replying are probably fat slobs in your 30s and 40s. And to the guy who did it once but not again that really shows how much respect or pride you have for yourself. Integrity is about doing the right thing when no one is watching. And to the guy who is jealous of SWAT its ok they still need guys to bring them water and direct traffic at the scenes when they get there, right after you are told to go put your carbine up in your marked patrol car (hint, hint.. because you look ridiculous standing there with a carbine slung over your fat belly sticking out, and they dont trust you with it because you are undisciplined). But hey they have tryouts once a year go out there and give it a shot you may even last an hour or two. Fact of the matter is the only thing you guys need to remember is how to say yes sir Cpl or Sgt, face it you will be chasing taillights for the rest of your careers.....Enjoy

Hey I have a question about whether I would want the detective or another deputy to help me. If the detective cant safely climb over a 6ft wall what good will he be to me ?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast