Alex Sink - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Alex Sink

Re: Alex Sink

so i hear that all of dfs are now totally in lard brick mental status. some are busy rearranging the deck chairs on the USS SINK, while others are jumping in the life boats (remember what I told you about the boats Rose, there are not enough). well i am not a lard brick, still doing my job surrounded by people who "what about this one or that one" "who is not going to take care of me" well i always took care of myself. I was here when alex brought all her blowhards in here, and I will be here when she is sipping oil off the gulf floor. her only prayer now is a big storm. hell, even hurricane alex never came to be. just like her, all hot air and no substance. she will kill this state, her and the OBAMA crowd. wait until those 27 sheriff's have to lay off deputies because of her out of control spending habits. where is her 8 million bailout. she hid from that like she crawled off the stage before she could be photographed with the O mighty one. She sure took his money though. Coward she is, no guts, surely no glam, (someone tell her to wear a different suit. I am tired of the blue with white pin stripe color. It is outdated) and a bend spine. Maybe a fresh hair cut, and a little botox would not hurt. i wish i could sleep until November, but hey, someone has to hold this place together and earn an honest dollar. forget charlie the tuna, how many days have i not seen her enter her capitol suite. tooooooooo mannnnnnny. she is only here for cabinet meetings then off again, spending our money to climb higher and do more damage. btw, someone tell me how to start a new blog on here. us capitol folks will fill it up.

And Rick Scott is better? I'm Republican and that guy will not be getting my vote. Scott is a bottom-line fascist straight out of left field. He's made millions for himself in the private sector, but he did it by bankrupting hospitals and laying people off in the process.

Scott's platform:
    1 - Wipe out FRS
    2 - Reduce State Employment

Sink ain't perfect, but at least we know what to expect. Scott is too much of an unknown. The bulk of his ads (primary and current) have been attacks. His web site barely has any information. Compare it to hers, and you'll see the difference.

no kidding. thats because she has 22 press people either hiding our dirt or making up stuff to get her elected. Obama does not have that many press people. Heck, even London has his personal little tight suit writing his fluff. and you and I have no0t had a raise. Miss hirst or whatever name she is married to now, makes what our captains make, and she cant write her own name. give me a break FRS needs retooling until the state can get back on its feet. and we have way too many empty suits in state gov. just look at us and dif. my god, out of control we are, someone call security. if she is elected, yuo wait. she talks out of both sides of her mouth. gone will be take home cars, gone will be jobs, and that raise, she knows that there will be no money, but she will get to say, well I tried.. knowing fair well that it will be impossible. she will limit our retirement to that of civilians, I'm telling you, she is a liar. Keep this post and reflect on it if and I do mean if she gets eleted. but she won't. polls do not matter, money does not matter, voters are what matters. more people are mad at democrates than happy. and prove to me that rick scott committed any fraud. if he did, old billy mcC would have put him in jail. you are a fool.

Oh my gosh, did you see alex’s new ad. Like she was a mom of kids in public schools. Her husband and nanny raised those children in tampa while alex lived and worked in Miami in the bank making all her millions in bonuses while putting people out of work. She does not even like kids. Please, give me a break. The nanny is more truthful. Just google and see for yourself. Bill deserves all the credit where those kids are concerned. Sure they want to public school, so did i. but my mom raised me with my dad, not the nanny. Go ahead, ask her how many years they lived apart. Just see for yourself. How many PTA meetings did she attend. NONE, but the nanny and bill did. Thnk goodness for hired help, right alex.

Sink is a liar - she was not a member of the PTA, never attended one meeting, never gave one dime. I know. My kid attended the same school at the same time as her two kids. There was not even a PTA at the school, at all. We started one (actually it was called the PTSA, not a PTA) and I was on the board the entire time in one capacity or another. You know where Sink and her lawyer hubby gave their time and money? To the school's athletic program, because both of her kids were athletes. It is a big football school and that was another way to "fame" for Sink and her husband. Nothing wrong with spending your time and money in that aspect, but she would stick her nose high in the air walking by our signup/donation tables, and she should not go and blatantly lie about something that can be verified so easily.

You go MOM, everyone knows she is a fraud. Thank you for letting me know about this site. Seems like even her own employees know how two faced she is. Always has been and always will be. You can not trust her fake smile and empty promises. Bill is okay though. Too bad he did not run again. Im voting for Scott regardless of my party. Rick, go get to work. Alex, go home!

they are both liars, only alex lies more and will cause more trouble. a vote for alex is a vote for obama.

and you wonder why we have not had a raise, I say throw all the bums out. Sink lost our money and does not care. she has her 8 million. Scott is much better of a choice.

Trustees Crist, McCollum and Sink now meet four times a year solely to discuss the SBA and its operations in public. But that is inadequate for an agency that manages investments totaling nearly twice the state's annual budget. Crist and McCollum have summarily rejected Sink's prudent proposal to expand the SBA board of trustees to include individuals with financial backgrounds who would have more time than busy, statewide elected officials to run herd on the agency.

Besides Stipanovich, no one at SBA has been held to account. Lombardi and his two superiors forfeited annual bonuses but remain in their well-paying posts in Tallahassee. They should have been fired.

National embarrassment may succeed where old-fashioned accountability hasn't. Just this week, Congress' Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission sought documents aimed at understanding the forces at play when the SBA bought the tainted securities. That should force Crist, McCollum and Sink to provide a full public explanation of what happened inside the SBA in 2007 rather than place all of the blame on Wall Street. Such accounting is long overdue to the people of Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    And Rick Scott is better? I'm Republican and that guy will not be getting my vote. Scott is a bottom-line fascist straight out of left field. He's made millions for himself in the private sector, but he did it by bankrupting hospitals and laying people off in the process.

Scott's platform:
    1 - Wipe out FRS
    2 - Reduce State Employment

Sink ain't perfect, but at least we know what to expect. Scott is too much of an unknown. The bulk of his ads (primary and current) have been attacks. His web site barely has any information. Compare it to hers, and you'll see the difference.

say good night Gracie (Alex)

Republican businessman Rick Scott has moved to a six-point edge over Democrat Alex Sink and has hit the 50% support mark for the first time in Florida’s gubernatorial race.

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Voters shows Scott with 50% of the vote, while Sink, the state's chief financial officer, earns 44% support when leaners are included.
    :shock: :P

Just another reason to vote republican this November. Alex Sink supported this bill and said in a taped interview it was better than nothing. Sure for her, she has her eight million from her Bank of America no bid back room deals. Like selling a home in Florida is not hard enough, Sink doesn’t care. Not about you or me or the citizens of this state. She only wants to get elected! I’ll take Scott anyday.

Did you know that if you sell your house after 2012 you will pay a 3.8% sales tax on it?
    That's $3,800 on a $100,000 home etc.

When did this happen? It's in the healthcare bill. Just thought you should know.
    SALES TAX TO GO INTO EFFECT 2013 (Part of HC Bill)
    REAL ESTATE SALES TAX

So, this is "change you can believe in"?

Under the new health care bill - did you know that all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% Sales Tax? The bulk of these new taxes don't kick in until 2013 (presumably after obama's re-election). You can thank Nancy, Harry and Barack and your local Democrat Congressman for this one. If you sell your $400,000 home, there will be a $15,200 tax. This bill is set to screw the retiring generation who often downsize their homes. Is this Hope & Change great or what? Does this stuff makes your November and 2012 votes more important?
    Oh, you weren't aware this was in the obamacare bill? Guess what, you aren't alone. There are more than a few members of Congress that aren't aware of it either (result of clandestine midnight voting for huge bills they've never read). AND, there are a few other surprises lurking.
    Why am I sending you this? The same reason I hope you forward this to every single person in your address book.
    People have the right to know the truth because an election is coming in November!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast