Alex Sink
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Sink

Alex Sink

I am a registered Republican, but I have to say that I am seriously giving consideration to voting for Alex Sink. I have looked at Rick Scott's website and Bill Mccollum's. Both of them only say they want to bring accountability to state government. Rick Scott is proposing no more pay raises and wants us to pay into our own retirement.

The PBA is endorsing Sink and here is a clip from her website about pay for state employees:

Reforming the State Workforce

The face of Florida government is reflected by the efforts of its employees, whose contributions are intended to help people, businesses, communities, and overall quality of life. Compensating public employees fairly is essential, because without the ability to attract and retain well-trained and knowledgeable staff, Florida government cannot deliver the programs and services that citizens depend on. Florida already is not competitive in this area compared to other Florida industries and even other states. In fact, state government employees have not had a general pay raise in the past five years. In 2008, the average annual state employee salary of $38,839 was 4.5 percent below Florida's average wage for all industries. Compared to other states, Florida ranks last in the ratio of employees to residents: 118 per 10,000 compared to the national average of 216 employees per 10,000 residents. And Florida is dead last in the nation in state employee payroll expenditures per resident: $38 compared to the national average of $69 per resident. As Governor, Alex Sink will push to ensure that state employees are recognized for high performance by receiving fair and competitive compensation.

Re: Alex Sink

Scott has openly stated he wants to reduce the state workforce, make us pay for our retirement and do away with FRS...you all are detectives make an educated decision when you vote...From what I can see Sink has not hurt you other than through the actions of London, she reportedly has proposed raises each year she has been the CFO and those have been shot down by the legislature.

then someone explain, please, why do we have to put up with london day in and day out? He has lost his mind and temper these past weeks. He is out of control. She will just bring him with her to destroy all state employees, not those just at dfs. she needs to sink back home.

Boo hoo hoo, someone tell Alex to cry a river. lies and distortion my foot. stick a fork, she is done. Maybe london can get her a job at interpol. Oh, forgot, that got messed up already. ops:

Just saw Muslim Obama on cnn from today’s pathetic speech to union works. Sink is all but sunk. The mighty messiah is a weight she cannot bear this November. She is toast, with the rest of the DDDDDDDDD crowd. I say get rid of her. Let her pay rent on the new courthouse since she approved it. What a total waste of air. I am voting for a new RRRRR boss and a new RRRRR governor.

It took less time than I thought for our great and mighty Alex Sink to lie to us during the election. Her 527 is the example. She is disgusting. Her voice coach stinks as much as she does. He lied to Bud and she lies to us, and she will lie and cheat if governor. We can not afford her or her Obama ways. She hates cops and state employees, she is a FRAUD. There should be a statute against her. :x

Wait until she takes our pension money and invests it (again) in green BS, and loses it (again) yet she will make us pay into it so she can give it to her special interest groupies. Sure the cops support her, she lets them run amuck. I know somone who is going to take her down at the right time. She will not be able to explain her way out of this one, I promise. Stay tuned for just the right moment. and she knows just what I mean, the -press will love it and hate her for it.

it will make great reading. front page news. she will have to go back to tampa after that and sit on her porch and watch sunsets.

do tell, do not make us wait. I want to see her fail so the state can survive.

http://www.alexsinkingflorida.com/home/

and insurance companies want to know why we have a SINK HOLE problem in florida. Just look to tallahassee and look at SINK. How far will she sink with her lies and mistreatment of employees. turning a blind eye alex is just as hhorrible as doing the act yourself. I am ashamed of you. so so ashamed. I used to stand up for your decisioons, but no more koolaid for me. I can not wait to get a different boss, and a gov who is certainly not you. take jim, tami, tammy, bob, donna, kayra, dan, nancy, brian, illff, and the other empty policitcal suits with you. Are you spending any of your 8 million bailout, or are you using my tax dollars to run your doomed struggle to be the head cheese.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast