Ride along info???
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ride along info???

Hello deputy's i was wonder what info you have to do for a ride along with HCSO's? I know TPD only give you a forum to fill and notaries it then drop off and set date but i heard you have to make out a letter to someone of the dept.???

Anyone give me info please i really like to ride along with the sheriff dept. thanks! :mrgreen:

Re: Ride along info???

Your grammatical errors prevent you from riding along with our agency. You seem more along the speed of agencies in North Florida or maybe Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rookie
    Your grammatical errors prevent you from riding along with our agency. You seem more along the speed of agencies in North Florida or maybe Georgia.
    Your kidding me right? because my grammar on a simple forum prevents me from riding along this was the answer in respond??? :?

Let's see if you understand this "you ****ing FAIL therefor go suck a fat one"!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_01
    Hello deputy's i was wonder what info you have to do for a ride along with HCSO's? I know TPD only give you a forum to fill and notaries it then drop off and set date but i heard you have to make out a letter to someone of the dept.???

Anyone give me info please i really like to ride along with the sheriff dept. thanks! :mrgreen:

GO TO ANY DISTRICT OFFICE AND ASK FOR RIDE ALONG INFORMATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammar Rookie
    Actually, the above post is in error. Your poor grammar and spelling qualifies you to apply for a deputy position.

wow alot of asshole's in here all he is looking for some help, i hope you guys aren't LEO otherwise your making your county look bad.

OP can't you pick up a forum like Tampa police?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    wow alot of moron's in here all he is looking for some help, i hope you guys aren't LEO otherwise your making your county look bad.

Thanks gary to answer your question, No i went up to the station behind citrus park mall and they told me i need to send out a letter for some reason to the head of the dept. or something and then they will send me a forum to fill out???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest_1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    wow alot of moron's in here all he is looking for some help, i hope you guys aren't LEO otherwise your making your county look bad.

Thanks gary to answer your question, No i went up to the station behind citrus park mall and they told me i need to send out a letter for some reason to the head of the dept. or something and then they will send me a forum to fill out???
    Click here:

http://www.hcso.tampa.fl.us/getdoc/f...g-Program.aspx

^jeez all that for a ride along with Hcso???? i know Tampa police forms are simple but to the OP GL seems like you have alot to do for the ride along program...

[quote=Guest_01]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Grammar Rookie":13gubb9g
    Your kidding me right? because my grammar on a simple forum prevents me from riding along this was the answer in respond??? :?

Let's see if you understand this "you ****ing FAIL therefor go suck a fat one"![/quote:13gubb9g]

lol owned! :lol:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast