the strange death of a K9
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

the strange death of a K9

Why has it been permitted that nothing has been said about the sudden death of Abad's healthy, young dog? why does no one else find it suspicious that an autopsy wasn't done...how do we know what the dog really died from????

Re: the strange death of a K9

is it just me... or is something being hidden...if you were not at fault...why not insist on an autopsy...you would demand it for anyone else...why is Abad special??

WOW!!! Why am I not surprised, a fellow brother lost a partner and instead of embracing him and helping him through this difficult time, some AS****E wants to kick him while he's down.. Where did all these lil hating ass puta's come from..???

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    WOW!!! Why am I not surprised, a fellow brother lost a partner and instead of embracing him and helping him through this difficult time, some AS****E wants to kick him while he's down.. Where did all these lil hating ass puta's come from..???
    Cause there's very few men left here!!! REAL MEN that is. My condolence Leo.

"my condolences LEO?"...are you kidding me.... how about "My condolences achilles".. that would b more like it!! We have a young healthy dog that dies unexpectedly and the handler flat out refuses to have an autopsy done...suspicious....I think YES!!!!! why is he more special than lets say"RONNIE"...Sounds like the gardner that killed all the tomatoes.... and more!!!!!!! I support an exumation...lets find out the truth...heart attack my ASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not so strange the vet found no wrong doing. Ohh you forgot that part that he took achilles to the vet hmmm make me wonder?Are your concerns for the Achilles or are you trying to use this forum to tarnish Abad ? Hmmm if you have information relevant to this case maybe you should go to IA instead of bringing it out on this forum?hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by are u kidding me
    "my condolences LEO?"...are you kidding me.... how about "My condolences achilles".. that would b more like it!! We have a young healthy dog that dies unexpectedly and the handler flat out refuses to have an autopsy done...suspicious....I think YES!!!!! why is he more special than lets say"RONNIE"...Sounds like the gardner that killed all the tomatoes.... and more!!!!!!! I support an exumation...lets find out the truth...heart attack my ASSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuk do you think you are to support anything AZZHOLE. If the city though anything was wrong they would do the necropsy. Yeah that big word you didn't know, but you think you have the right to support something you know nothing about. The dog is city property. They want a necropsy, it get's done. The handler isn't the owner. When the handler's leave the unit and keep the dog, they pay the city a dollar and BUY THE DOG. And tell you a secret know it all, the little red lines under words, show you can spell.

You want to know why? Its easy, just walk over to the K-9 office and ask him or any other K-9 handler yourself.
    OOOOOOHHH thats right, you are a nutless keyboard commando who doesn't have the balls to reveal yourself !!!
    Any one in that unit would kick your ass up and down the ****ing street !! Even the chick. Take your hate somewhere else.

You are undoubtedly one of the many ****-tards that couldn't hack it in that unit like Linares or Castillo or that ***** ass Lt munroe. Why don't you start an investigation to find your huevos you ****ing little ***** !!!

Leave the K-9 guys alone. Unlike you, they like to work and are doing a great job.

who ever you are you must be an opportunist who wishes leo Ill will. With no doubt in my mind am sure leo has helped you or taken care of you at some time or another.like a ***** you come here trying to stir it up. leo loved that dog and it was self evident that he felt the lost hard. he was there for me and my family as he has been for many people so to you slime ball you better pray you stay behind that clout of cowardness.

No matter what u a--holes write about the good and hard looking people it's not going to change them from being the best. Leo is a real man and always in the front lines of the violent calls. You are a piece of shit and a coward. Man up and tell Leo to his face so he can have the opporturnity to set u straight.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast