Stupid Speeder

Thread: Stupid Speeder

Post Stupid Speeder

:cop: I stopped a speeder that was 20 over the limit. He also had window tint that was extremely dark. He told me that the only reason I stopped him was because I was white and he was black. He took the ticket to court which did not matter to me. Court was very interesting.
    I testified about the speeding violation. The judge asked Mr Speeder if he had any questions of the officer. He said no. The judge then asked Mr Speeder if there was anything he wanted to say. Mr Speeder said "The only reason he stop me is becau I'm black and he be white." :roll:
    The judge said, "Officer you do not need to respond to the defendant's comments but you may if you like. :wink:
    I said, "Your honor. I had no idea what race or gender the defendant was when I first stopped him."
    The judge said, "Why is that officer?" I said, "Because his window tint was so dog gone dark."
    The judge said, "Oh, is that why you wrote this second citation?" (for the tint) :wink: I said, "Yes your honor."
    We then discussed the tint violation and how dark the windows were.
    The judge adjudicated him guilty (got 4 points on his license), $250 fine (was nornally $125), & 4 hours school for the speed. The judge found him guilty on the tint violation too and gave a $100 fine (was normally $50) for that.
    Mr Speeder grumbled and fussed on his way out of the courtroom. He called the judge a "Honky, white @$$, prejudiced mother #*%$er." :evil: The judge had a deputy bring him back up front.
    The judge told Mr Speeder that he was still adjudicated (4 points), his fine for the speed violation was now $350, & he could go to 12 hours school. The fine for the tint violation was now $150. The judge also told him that if he continued to act in a similar manner, there was a jail cell in the back, his name would be on it, and he would be in there for contempt. :lol:
    Mr Speeder mumbled something else on his way out but no one could understand what he said. :snicker:

Re: Stupid Speeder

hilarious!

Re: Stupid Speeder

This is why people cant stand police......

Yes

+1. this is very interesting