A deputy at HCSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Shawn Terry

Interesting article in the hernando today.Said that judges wouldnt sign a search warrant because they knew suspect,and suspect knew cops were coming right away.Weird I say.Terrys attorney files motion to expel judge off case.If this is true,hernando county is good ole boy A___ backwards.

intresting to see what happens in his case

ONE WORD DESCRIBES HIM BEST, LIAR !!!!!!!!!! A LONG TIME COMING, HOPE ONE OF HIS FUTURE CELLMATES WAS SET UP BY HIM. ONE SCUMBAG LIKE THAT SCREWS US ALL. BYE BYE LIAR BOY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bad cop gone worse
    ONE WORD DESCRIBES HIM BEST, LIAR !!!!!!!!!! A LONG TIME COMING, HOPE ONE OF HIS FUTURE CELLMATES WAS SET UP BY HIM. ONE SCUMBAG LIKE THAT SCREWS US ALL. BYE BYE LIAR BOY!!!!!!
    He aint the only one we bred. We have plenty more still here.

Shawn,dont walk away quiet.Go to trial!!!! They probably forged stuff and lied

I am surprised that it took THIS LONG to catch that P.O.S. He is dirty. Always has been, always will be. The newspaper posted what was in his jacket, but those are just the complaints that made it that far. He had numerous ones that were swept under the carpet. As far as his brother, they could not be any more opposite. Lt Terry is a good guy and a good cop. Shawn is lucky that he is only being charged with perjury and not a more serious crime stemming from one of his many excessive uses of force. HCSO and BPD are much better off without the SOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Former HCSO Dep
    I am surprised that it took THIS LONG to catch that P.O.S. He is dirty. Always has been, always will be. The newspaper posted what was in his jacket, but those are just the complaints that made it that far. He had numerous ones that were swept under the carpet. As far as his brother, they could not be any more opposite. Lt Terry is a good guy and a good cop. Shawn is lucky that he is only being charged with perjury and not a more serious crime stemming from one of his many excessive uses of force. HCSO and BPD are much better off without the SOB!
    Terry ain't the only one who needs to get caught. There's too many of them here. I don't like the ethics of most of the guys I work with. Makes it hard to do a good job when we get in trouble for little things and the P.O.S.'s we have get away with big stuff. Why even try any more? I'm counting my time and I'll be gone....it won't be soon enough and time can't pass fast enough.

Good job Shawn!!!The Sao was on a witch hunt.Now Hire Attorney Barry Cohen in Tampa and sue for false arrest and character slander and etc. by this weak case they presented.All attorneys work on contigency so get him.

I lost lots of respect for Don Barbee on why he would do a witch hunt ann accusations of this kind.You folks read what they based his arrest on that he said "dont lie"to the victim on the phone.The fdle agent said we based our arrest on the fact that he said that staement adamently that he was guilty!!!what the f_ck....they crazy.I hope he sues.Also shawn contact fdle and start an internal affair investigation on that agent and his supervisor.That is crazy as this can happen to anyone!!!Shawn do a lawsuit against fdle!!

Those of you giving Shawn pats on the back fall into one of two categories: 1. you have never worked with him and therefore have NO CLUE what he is like on the street or 2. you did work with him and you are just as bad as he is. That man does NOT deserve to wear a Wakenhut badge, let alone a LEO badge!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast