Physical Abilities Testing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Physical Abilities Testing

The way it looks you will be starting your physical fitness PAT program in the fall. Just like in Pasco it will be push ups, sit ups, vertical jump, 300 yard sprint and then a 1 1/2 mile run. Start getting ready now is my recommendation. :cop:

Re: Physical Abilities Testing

huh??

I would pay money to see him try that test ....i cant stop laughing just thinking of it

Our work comp rates would go up as the out of shapes would need an ambulance lol.I thought our sheriff wants to save money lol

u mean the donuts,not twinkies lol.Maybe the new sheriff can put some on the hsco weightwatchers program

I came from Pasco and the Sheriff was big on the PAT program. I even ran it with him one year, it makes good sense to bring it here.

Since you came here with him, then take him back to where he came from. We don't need PSO here. If PSO was so great, please go back

On second thought ,I will stay,thanks though.BUT U CAN GO!!!!WE DONT NEED U!!! :devil:

Half the department couldnt even bench press half there weight once.What would happen if our deputies had to work in like downtown new york or orlando,I think half would be torn apart.The training would be a good thing.

Some of you Hernando rednecks are gonna have to march in step because the "PASCO WAY" is at your door. If you think for one minute your new Sheriff is going to put up with some of your bull shit you are a fool. You forget he was your neighbor and has seen first hand some of the issues. He is gonna play "nice...nice" for a month or two but expect change. Let me make it clear, the change will be for the better and he won't let anyone stop that, not even the Nugent leftovers. If they give him reason they will be on the outside looking in faster than Donald Trump can say "YOUR FIRED!

Show the man respect and he will be the best thing you have ever had for a Sheriff. A devoted husband and father who will represent you well. Sheriff AN is never happy with the status quo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast