PAST PBSO REAL COPS - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: PAST PBSO REAL COPS

Swatguru, You must be the 4 foot super hero with the oversized Swat Tatoo and a total of 6 months under you belt.

Quote Originally Posted by been there, wont be back
    see if i can get you all to remember two lieutenants who split the entire county after dark as watch commanders without the "good" fortune of having a hahaha "watch" captain to look after them, and when one of them had their rdo's they individually handled the entire county on their own...
    Clint Etheridge
    Fred Deloreto

These two Lts were the best. THEY ARE REAL MEN AND OFCOURSE REAL POLICEMEN. They did their time, proved what the need and RETIRED!!!!!! Both are doing great!!!!

Clint and Fred were great bosses and were able to run this place as Lt.'s The reason they were able to do this is that we had real Sergeants on the road, guys who had proved themselves 5 or 10 years on the road, then went to D-Bureau, TAC or Narcotics for 5 years or so and they were well trained and able to handle anything. We have far too many 5 year wonders as sergeants now that have really done nothing beyond the basic road experience and when the case got tough they called in detectives. They are real good at handling ALARMS and shoplifters though. Future sergeants take note, no matter how many bars or stars you put on your shirt your peers will always remember whether you were a slug or the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by qwhat!
    Eggleston and Larry Brush! WHAT are you smoking???
    LARRY BRUSH, JOHN LANDI,HAROLD BROWN? That has to be a joke. If you knew ANY of these three you would know it's got to be a joke. I knew all three and they were the laziest people I ever knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by qwhat!
    Eggleston and Larry Brush! WHAT are you smoking???
    LARRY BRUSH, JOHN LANDI,HAROLD BROWN? That has to be a joke. If you knew ANY of these three you would know it's got to be a joke. I knew all three and they were the laziest people I ever knew.
    John Landi. isn't he the guy who had the grey hair, but the red toupee. haha

Fred tysoe..A true COP

Vito Piazza

Patrick O'Hara....now AAHARA
    One of the best law enforcement this department has seen in decades

His real name is JOE LANDI, you idiots

Quote Originally Posted by John W.
    Vito Piazza