Retire Now - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Retire Now

Re: Retire Now

Please don't show up we don't want you there. Your probably one of window people that fu#@ed things up in the first place. No cowards needed stay home where you belong.

WAAAAAH I am going to have to work for 30 years, at least you have a job partyboy. Stop whining you still can make a liveable wage. There are alot of people with master degrees who are unemployed that I am sure who would gladly change shoes with you even with your upcoming pay cuts. Get real and open your eyes to the current economic picture.

Dont let the kombaya moment of Tuesday's Council meeting fool you. Just because they tabled our pension to the next Council meeting does not mean that they have changed or will change their mind................ :? That decision has been decided since the end of June. Wake up people!!!!!!! :shock:

THE SUN-SHINE WILL BE COMING TO SOME FOLKS SOON.........PLEASE MAKE OUR BED WHEN WE WAKE-UP! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by NMB PO
    Dont let the kombaya moment of Tuesday's Council meeting fool you. Just because they tabled our pension to the next Council meeting does not mean that they have changed or will change their mind................ :? That decision has been decided since the end of June. Wake up people!!!!!!! :shock:

Like they say don't judge me until you have walked in my shoes and apparently thats what the counsil is doing. Then they let an idiot like Bert K who should be call Bart K because he is definately living in Simpson Land, get up there during every meeting and come up with these idiotic statements and statistics from who the hell knows bashing the officers.

Plain and simple guys these people are jealous and controlling and only see this as a power play to show some balls. They can care less about how officers put their lives on the line every day and have to deal with all the craziness of NMB. It won't slap them in the face until they become a victim, and want the Police to go above and beyond for them because they were affected.
    I am appauled, and thought that i would never see things the way it is now for the city. People only think that we are over paid because they don't know the job, they dont know the stress, the committment, and the type of people it takes to do this job. They don't have to worry about someone knocking on the door telling them that their husband, wife, mother, father, or love one was killed trying to protect someone who probably can care less about you like most civilians do until they become victims.

Mayor, I know youre on here because this is where you got all those emails you read. I really hope that you and the counsil sleep well at night because its the men and women who protect you that you all are trying to screw. Who cares about you all threatening to bring in the county, because the minute you do that and the calls are holding for hours, its gonna seem like someone attached a rocket to your chair because of how fast youre gonna be vote out.

C'mon, I mean youre making petty decisions to take away the benefits of the people who are protecting the city its common sense, and if youre not aware the crime is up and more violent contrary to what Bart (Simpson) Kehren says. And with a name like Engelbert i would be very careful about all of the name calling Mr.Engelbert Wolfgang Kehren. :devil: :cop:

Diablo don't you fret. Rejoice in the fact that everytime the mayor and the guard gate nazi open their mouths the make fools of themselves. The mayor has no clue about running a simple council meeting. How many times does he have to turn to the city attorney or be put in his place by a councilman? Learn proper protocal your the damn mayor. I almost feel bad for the guy the way he makes himself look like a complete retard. He showed his true colors last week though at the meeting when waited until the room was clear of officers and then went on the attack. What a coward. Way to be a leader that should be trying to get things worked out. Instead like the coward you are you try and rally the citizens against the officers by reading anonymous emails. All of course with no officers in the room. You should be very very proud of yourself. And Bart go shove a wienershnitzle up your ace. Get back on your meds please. Are you missing the fatherland? Please go back. You speek of greed yet live in a big house in the most expensive neighborhood in the city. Did you get rich by throwing your money and benefits away you miserable old man? I don't see any cops living out there so how greedy could we be nazi boy?

This is to the Mayor, council, and citizens of NMB.

This site was created for law enforcement and not intended for you to read. Many things are said here that may be viewed as absurd. Well they are absurd, and this site is just a way to let off frustration and simply joke around. Many of our own officers have been disrespected on this site but in the end its just us letting of steam.
    In no way does any officer for this agency wish anything bad to the mayor, council, fellow officers, and citizens. We truly do have an outstanding PD with dedicated officers who do in fact sacrifice a lot in this profession.

Also this is an anonymous post that anyone can post on. So to read emails at council is really not fair Mr. Mayor as you are implying first that an officer wrote it, second that the person works for NMB, and lastly you get to pick and choose what is read. We all know you probably did this because of the fliers that were handed out. Well at-least our fliers are clearly marked at the bottom as IUPA. This action on your part kind of showed your childishness and lack of professionalism in that seat when you read anonymous posts to the public. Anyway, that's water under the bridge.

I just wanted to emphasize that you have excellent employees in the city, both officers and otherwise. But also recognize the fact that this PD is recognized locally and nationally for the outstanding work that their officers do and have a proven track record when it comes to providing outstanding services to the residents. Please if you are going to read these posts, don't take everything to heart, specially if someone wrote something mean. The same way you shouldn't take out your anger on all of us when a single officer does something not to your satisfaction. You are more then free to read this at council but i doubt you will because it doesn't serve your position, but at least the rest of the citizens will.

Now lets work through all of this together.

What a "wuss" Final Word. Its pathetic that you may think that by writing a make-up letter, the Mayor and Council will treat you nicer and understand your plight. WAKE UP!!!!! This Council hates cops, the mayor hates cops, and on June 28th, a backdoor decision was made to take over the pension. Get yourself a good attorney to fight these scumbags, and maybe Incompetent Darsey will screw it up for the City. MP, I love you like a brother, but playing nice does not work with these losers who have term limit anyways. They know their time is limited, so they will screw whoever they can while in office. Remember, they live in the palaces of Eastern Shores. They have no idea of the reality of the "real NMB". :cop:

The last poster is right. If you think this is over because of what they did the other night your crazy. Its far from over in case you didn't hear r2d2's words at the end of his pathetic rant. He said the council wanted our contract talks to go to impass so they could impose what they wanted on us. Isn't that correct Mr. Mayor? Thanks for letting your stupidity run your mouth and confirming what we already knew. That would be that the city has been negotiating in bad faith from the start and r2d2's big mouth confirmed that. They wanted impass from the beginning. There was never a chance of us coming to terms with them. So don't let one night fool you into believing that they want anything other then to impose a contract on us. All they did was delay the inevitable which is them attempting to take over our pension and jam a contract down our throats. A special thanks to the one person on the council who can still look at himself in the mirror and not feel ashamed. You know who you are and we thank you.

Ummmmm.....the taxpayers dont pay for police officers retirement systems for the most part. The vast majority is paid for by the officers themselves and is driven by the pension funds performance in whatever investment vehicle their fund manager deems appropriate.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast