ZPD Officers - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZPD Officers

Re: ZPD Officers

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    darn Rick, can't you and Mark control your people? All they do is ***** and complain how bad it is. Do them some good and get them an application for Pasco Power.
    Dont send them our way. Pasco Power has a pretty good work force. We would slay them.
    cant stand .[/quote]

You could never slay a cop, you pole climbing swish. You and the other Power swishes can go chase each other around in your little boots and tool belts like a bunch of Village People rejects. You step in the face of a cop and youll get your nose pushed through the back of your skull. We'll peel your scalp back, *****!

You have anger issues. Contact the Employee Assistance Program, they have trained professionals who could help you with your anger problems. You're a ticking time bomb.

The punks asses that call themselves ZPD officers can't peel a bananaa, you bunch of limp wristed sissies.

pardon my ignorance but why would you need an officer to peel a bananna?
    I think maybe you are too concerned with the dexterity of certain men on the team.
    Do you perhaps have a little crush and been rejected? You know you do.
    You are playing on the wrong team for ZPD if you want your bananna peeled.
    I think the guys would rather have Ms G peel their bananna.Now run along and play with your self before you get your feelings hurt.

Why do you have to bring up my name? I had nothing to do with the post you're referring to and no, I won't peel anything for your officers. Ms. G

sorry ms g, that was a left handed compliment. no harm intended to you.
    but you are on here and making yourself obvious so dont take offense.

Yes, I am on here, but I do not appreciate any sexual innuendos made about me. I've been extremely honest on this board about what happened between J and I, but do not take that honesty as me looking at starting any kind of relationship with any of you that is not the basis for me being here.

I'm here, just like I stated all along, to let J know that the way he treated me was not going to be swept under the rug by me. I've always taken responsibility for my actions and said as much to his wife when I spoke with her, but I will not take his share of the responsibility. That is his to deal with.

If anything, my actions that I took were in response to what was coming out of his mouth which I know now were all lies. At the time, I believed in what he said -- that was my mistake.

I have learned from this experience to not be so trusting as to what comes out of people's mouth even with people that you think you know rather well. J taught me this lesson as well as to not be so caring for people. People like J, teach people like me, that there is pond scum out there as that is what J is to me.

Ms. G, you need to get up to speed with cops' sense of humor. We make sick jokes and use sexual innuendos 24/7. That's just the culture of machismo and testosterone and it isnt changing anytime soon. I think we have all adopted you as being part of the gang so you should understand. If you are going to play here then lighten up. You didnt need to go and rehash the whole J drama just because someone said your name.

Now go get me another turkey pot pie!

Awww you do love me - LOL LOL. I don't get anyone anything anymore but if your up, can you grab me a drink pretty please?

I'm always "up", silly! :P

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast