Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth

Grady Judd should run for governor next time.

I hope he runs for Governor,,, he needs a bigger kingdom, he's outgrown poke county., just look at his castle!

Why does it have to be referred to as "his" castle?? Actually he has quite a few employees housed under that roof. Heaven forbid that he may have thought of providing a nice environment, with state of the art comm center, for his employees. A work out room, a cafeteria, abundant interview rooms for detectives, updated security, and a memorial dedicated to life lost in the line of duty. I personally enjoy coming to work everyday in this awesome castle.

I live in Manatee County and spent the last 27 years in Law Enforcement. We assissted Polk County SO after the hurricanes in 2004. I have never met a better bunch of cops than the Deputies and Supervisors that we were honored to serve with for that short detail. I have followed the news out of Polk County ever since.

Grady Judd is a star in the Law Enforcement Community. My extended Family and co-workers are constantly impressed by the words and actions of Sheriff Judd. He supports his employees and tells it like it is when these low-life criminals are brought to justice.

The juveniles who were arrested (and one killed) during the day time Burglary was one recent example. And who can forget the comment about running out of ammo when the cop killer was located?

Sheriff Judd, I salute you and say "Thank You" for your service to the community.

Grady Judd is a self rightious man.He wants nothing more then promote himself as shining star in the LEO community.By doing this he is NOT helping the people of this county.Always on television or in the paper.Speaking on the behalf of the department or an on going investigation.What is the point of having of a public information officer or spokesperson for the SO?We have GOD Judd to do all the talking for us!How about actually working the the community.Or working along side the Deuptys that put there life on the line everyday?He is more worried about his repuation then his deputys or county it self.

Quote Originally Posted by Tired of You Whimps!
    If you are going to call someone out by name have th guts to list your name! Those of you who call out others and hide within this stupid site are cowards. If your calling out a deputy tell us who you are! This site is used by the lazy a** deputies who do nothing but ***** and moan. You use it as a way to get back at others who actually work hard and make you look bad at work. You lazy a**es need to put this much time and effort into your jobs!

Grow a set and walk up to the person you have a problem with, then tell them to their face....

The guys who own this site love the lazy a**es that keep coming back to this site. They are making a fortune from advertisers! They let you violate the terms of use policy, encourage your stupidity, and sit back and laugh as they get paid!
    Tired of You Whimps.......You mention in your post " Those of you who call out others and hide within this stupid site are coward If your calling out a deputy tell us who you are! ", i checked on DAVID and I find nobody by the name of Tired of You Whimps. You are a hipcrite!!! I have a feeling you are not even in Law Enforcement. You are probably one who never made it. And then you have the guts to call people lazy for being on here and posting things....well you are posting on here so I guess you are calling yourself lazy. You are a coward. If you have a problem with someone on here then YOU state YOUR name you coward. Until you have 10-65'd calls with no break in between and you have to deal with other people's problems, you have no voice. So you go back and play your X Box or computer games and find someone else to bash. Keep doing what you're doing Sheriff Judd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345