Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth

Perhaps Sheriff Judd needs to reconsider his remarks when Deputies from his department are the topic. Because YOU Sheriff Judd made a DECLARATION OF WAR AND IT IS HAPPENING. Must you go after the spotlight every time it's your Deputies and their families in sorrow? Is "No Comment" outside of your vocabulary? Or how about, "The investigation is on going..." and then walk away. You're a "head line junkie" Sheriff Judd. Perhaps you'll have something notorious to say after what's happened in Tampa.

Continue your rhetoric stupidity and fan the flames against Law Enforcement further. Certainly you must have received the memo about the WAR. Or don't you read those pesky alarms? Oh, of course, you leave those things to your Second in Command, Gary Hester. Those in Winter Haven should be reconsidering their "choice". But we all know it wasn't actually a "choice" was it?

For all the LEOs out there: BE SAFE, WATCH YOUR BACK AND CONSIDER EVERY STOP A LETHAL ONE. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, MAY HE KEEP YOU IN HIS ARMS AND ST. MICHAEL BE YOUR SHIELD.

Re: Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth

could you quote or provide a link as to what your talking about.

Who's who needs to get a job and leave Polk County alone. :evil: Sometimes I wonder if this is the moderator just stirring *%#@ to keep this site active.

I think your the one who likes the spotlight and needs to watch the mouth. In less than one week you have posted seven, 7, different blogs on differnet topics containing your offensive off the wall remarks. The "war" on law enforcement has been around longer than you have been breathing. Go play shuffleboard with your buds and leave law enforcement to professionals...PLEASE! :|

Quote Originally Posted by Who's Who???
    Perhaps Sheriff Judd needs to reconsider his remarks when Deputies from his department are the topic. Because YOU Sheriff Judd made a DECLARATION OF WAR AND IT IS HAPPENING. Must you go after the spotlight every time it's your Deputies and their families in sorrow? Is "No Comment" outside of your vocabulary? Or how about, "The investigation is on going..." and then walk away. You're a "head line junkie" Sheriff Judd. Perhaps you'll have something notorious to say after what's happened in Tampa.

Continue your rhetoric stupidity and fan the flames against Law Enforcement further. Certainly you must have received the memo about the WAR. Or don't you read those pesky alarms? Oh, of course, you leave those things to your Second in Command, Gary Hester. Those in Winter Haven should be reconsidering their "choice". But we all know it wasn't actually a "choice" was it?

For all the LEOs out there: BE SAFE, WATCH YOUR BACK AND CONSIDER EVERY STOP A LETHAL ONE. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU, MAY HE KEEP YOU IN HIS ARMS AND ST. MICHAEL BE YOUR SHIELD.
    I for one wish we had a Sheriff like him. He is not afraid of the media, nor is he afraid to speak his mind. Sheriff Grady Judd, please come to Hillsborough County and show Gee and Castor how to be a leader who instills fear into it's local monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Who's Who???

Grady Judd is a PROVEN LEADER! Come down to south Florida and see what a leader with no spine is. Your leader dosen't worry about politicol correctness. He cares about getting the job done and speaks his mind. Consider yourselves lucky.

i think "who's who" is a good name for him because i dont think he is a leo. i support our sheriff the ledger hates leos of stripe and has for awhile.
    way to go sheriff judd.

Post Re: Sheriff Judd's remarks and mouth

Who's who is way off base!! I would actually like to hear what Sheriff Judd has to say about the TPD shooting!! I hope Polk finds this $H1T Bag, because I know he'll be brought to justice!!

I wish our Sheriff in Pasco was more like Judd and less of a poilitician!!

It appears all of Judd's staff are here. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

quote="Who's Who???"]It appears all of Judd's staff are here. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:[/quote]
    Give it up who's who, you are way out numbered and none of these responses came from staff, as you see other agenc :devil: y employees support Grady Judd also. I dont think staff would get on here and slam another agencies sheriff. :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast