Believe it or not

Believe it or not

Anyone heard that we are hiring back Bernard Smith and someone else that was fired from the department?

Re: Believe it or not

Yep. The rumor is Director Cyprian had everything to do with this and pushed it through. Hopefully he doesn't come to my calls, he will be told to leave before his car gets into park, no matter what I am dealing with.

I never worked directly with him, but rest assured he will not open his mouth on my calls nor will I back him up without my camera rolling.....He was fired for lying.....wow! Wait most of our Sgt's and above do that all the time.....okay never mind hire hi back it seems to be what we do. I guess he fits right in. At least he isn't going to people's houses digging in their trash or going to their doctors trying to threaten them as another do boy Sgt has been doing.....divide and conquer, that's what the administration believes in, no unity!

Fear not brothers, he will surely hang himself again as he did in the past. As a general rule, people like that usually do not last long in our profession. I also pray that some day OPD will get an administration that is of the same caliber as the men and women who are on the front line every day.

He will NOT be hired, he was only going to be on the Reserve, but the DC decided against it. I think he feels that the guy would be too much of a liability. Good on the DC! Finally!

If that is true, good for the DC....it's about time! Somehow I think he got outside pressure to do that though.