Promotions

Thread: Promotions

Unhappy Promotions

Promotions are a possibility in the near future,there is an opening for CST Lt and no current Lt except RN is qualified. Unless they promote number 3 and skip 1 & 2. :shock:
    But where is RN going? :cop:

Re: Promotions

Hay Nimnuts, promotions are out the window, every sgt who stood a chance of getting promoted off the current list will not. Remember, our union is fighting the appointments and the city wont promote anyone until the issues are resolved. It my understanding the arbitration is set for october, guess what? thats when the current list expires.... I will be studying for the next promotional exam. Too bad for those who stood a chance to get promoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who 222
    Hay Nimnuts, promotions are out the window, every sgt who stood a chance of getting promoted off the current list will not. Remember, our union is fighting the appointments and the city wont promote anyone until the issues are resolved. It my understanding the arbitration is set for october, guess what? thats when the current list expires.... I will be studying for the next promotional exam. Too bad for those who stood a chance to get promoted.

Dipshit read between the lines and think about the reason for this action... :shock:

Yeah, im reading between the lines and being realistic, no promotions anytime soon... I will die on this list after taken months off to study. the ole farts wont leave the drop, and now, this challenge.... Thanks PBA

Quote Originally Posted by Guess who 222
    Yeah, im reading between the lines and being realistic, no promotions anytime soon... I will die on this list after taken months off to study. the ole farts wont leave the drop, and now, this challenge.... Thanks PBA

You can't blame the old farts,twice the savings and still making a pay-check. :devil:

You sound like a very unselfish guy and would you give up your cushy job for someone new? :shock:

If you could do it ,you would right? :roll: