Animal Control

Thread: Animal Control

Animal Control

Wow, what a zoo this place is ! With all the snakes, rats, stool pigeons, and two stripe jackarses. All we need is a midget, and we could have a circus. Oh, wait never mind. :snicker:

Re: Animal Control

This place is not right. How can one guy get two parts of the show? stool pigeon and midget
    You know over in china you could get your hands cut off for going through another man's property. Well the show must go on. :cop: That is not the K-mart blue light special.
    That is the rat hat.

Your right this place isnt right. Its a sad day when a guy can't leave his **** drops and narcs in the back of a cop car.Next their going to say that you cant misuse your badge by making girls feel awkward with your sweaty nasty sexual comments.

Post Re: Animal Control

Sounds as if there is "Trouble right here in River City"! Big problems in a small department. Who is running the show these days? Or should I more correctly ask who is the Ring Master.......

I was entertaining thoughts of applying at NPR-PD after I retire from my present LEO job, but I am beginning to reconsider that idea. What exactly is going on to erode morale to such a great degree????? :?:

So all you boys gonna be headed to the SPCA for treatment now to get your consciences cleared of all the wrong doing and back stabbing with the department. To those who believe you should go to every school you are wrong you have to earn those privileges and put your time in. Oh by the way how is the PBA doing!!!!!!! Proof is in the computer system. The last favor the chief did before he left was to make the final promotion for the department. By the way who is going to be the first to wrap one of the new cars around a tree and have to explain it to the captain that they were in a "high speed" response mode to an information call. HMMMMMM. I think the time has come the new boss will make everybody accountable for their own mis-actions and take the PROPER action to enforce the the rules and SOP's. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Three questions.

1. When does the musical go into production?

2. Where do I buy tickets?

3. Will it be the really good fresh pop-corn drenched in real butter or are you going to chizzle out and use stuff that was popped a week before and has hardened butter-flavored oleomess on it?

Come on. I can see it now. Rear stage...a circus. acrobats, animal acts and clowns! Center stage...a chorus line of best of the best of NPR PD making the rockettes blush with envy....side right the dudley do-right singing his medley about taking out the ol' boy network and stage left in a counterpoint duet the ol boys singing a tune of olden days.

It'll be great. a great unholy mix of Chicago, Guys and dolls, Keystone cops and cats! When do auditions start?

you can buy the tickets on farmville, day shift