Unfilled positions - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Unfilled positions

Quote Originally Posted by guest3212
    Okay everyone listen up for the last time....the unfilled positions are on who's shift????DING DING DING...no one wants to go to I-10 with the KING OF ARSE!
    Funny people were jumping to fill positions on 75...no one wants him or anything to do with him......as far as reporting to the IG, IT IS CLEAR...IG needs to report here!
    Okay....now get back to that MOP and spring clean your stations!

You are an effing Idiot... Can new hires have any choice what shift they get placed on? Cuz can't help that he has a bunch of candy arsed crybabies that can't stand for someone to expect them to do their job. At least one of his problem children came from another region where she couldn't get along with people there and never should have finished probation. Typical management, transfer your problems somewhere else instead of dealing with the source. And I'm not referring to anyone that wears bars, either.

Which problem children are you refering to. Don't be mad because a few officers are able to get more visuals, traffic stops, and violations in a shift than you can in an entire year. Quit sitting around waving trucks by while your feet are kicked up on the table and maybe you might get those numbers on up therre with the big boys!!

Tommy Tomato I don't know who you are but you are a big idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about so what if they are new they leave just as fast as they came when put on Cuz's shift. You must not have ever worked for him. He doesn't just ask you to do the job he wants you to not use the comman sense the Good Lord gave us. (we understand we are not all as smart as you "company man") If he is so great why don't you transfer over to region 1 and show all us cry babies how to do it. Until you get over there just be quiet and only open your mouth when we ask for a butt kisser.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Tommy Tomato I don't know who you are but you are a big idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about so what if they are new they leave just as fast as they came when put on Cuz's shift. You must not have ever worked for him. He doesn't just ask you to do the job he wants you to not use the comman sense the Good Lord gave us. (we understand we are not all as smart as you "company man") If he is so great why don't you transfer over to region 1 and show all us cry babies how to do it. Until you get over there just be quiet and only open your mouth when we ask for a butt kisser.
    Sonny, You can bet I have forgot more about this job than you will ever know. I already work in Region 1. All I have ever seen Cuz do is request to be kept in the loop so some young smart arse doesn't get the limb cut out from under himself (or herself). He has to answer for the bonehead decisions that you make. If keeping the Sgt. in the loop is asking too much, then maybe you need to go elsewhere, Chump!

Cuz has issues cause he's been passed over time and time again for promotion. He's at a dead end and takes it out on all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tomato
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sonny, You can bet I have forgot more about this job than you will ever know. I already work in Region 1. All I have ever seen Cuz do is request to be kept in the loop so some young smart arse doesn't get the limb cut out from under himself (or herself). He has to answer for the bonehead decisions that you make. If keeping the Sgt. in the loop is asking too much, then maybe you need to go elsewhere, Chump!
    Tommy that reply just proves you do not know what you are talking about, proves that you know nothing about Cuz and his doings. If you truly believe what you type then you need to look in the mirror because that is where you will find the true Chump. Maybe you are Cuz?

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Tomato
    Quote Originally Posted by guest3212
    Okay everyone listen up for the last time....the unfilled positions are on who's shift????DING DING DING...no one wants to go to I-10 with the KING OF ARSE!
    Funny people were jumping to fill positions on 75...no one wants him or anything to do with him......as far as reporting to the IG, IT IS CLEAR...IG needs to report here!
    Okay....now get back to that MOP and spring clean your stations!

You are an effing Idiot... Can new hires have any choice what shift they get placed on? Cuz can't help that he has a bunch of candy arsed crybabies that can't stand for someone to expect them to do their job. At least one of his problem children came from another region where she couldn't get along with people there and never should have finished probation. Typical management, transfer your problems somewhere else instead of dealing with the source. And I'm not referring to anyone that wears bars, either.
    Cuz causes his own problems. His Officers want to do their job correctly he tries his best to tie their hands and keep them from doing so. They are not candy arsed crybabies, they do their job better than most, and as best as Cuz will let them. As far as the transfer you make reference to, she stands up for herself and it seems that people in this department do not like people that do that, especially if it is a woman. Is she perfect? No, but then neither are any of us. Once again look in the mirror and you will find the "effing idiot".

Cuz causes his own problems. His Officers want to do their job correctly he tries his best to tie their hands and keep them from doing so. They are not candy arsed crybabies, they do their job better than most, and as best as Cuz will let them. As far as the transfer you make reference to, she stands up for herself and it seems that people in this department do not like people that do that, especially if it is a woman. Is she perfect? No, but then neither are any of us. Once again look in the mirror and you will find the "effing idiot".[/quote]

Filing a complaint with the Office of Inspector General

ADVISORY: Complaints to the Investigative Services Section of the Office of Inspector General are limited to internal affairs of the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and must relate to specific actions or omissions by its employees.

Telephone: (850) 245-1360
    For after hours emergencies ONLY, call statewide dispatch at 1-800-459-6861
    Mail your complaint to:
    Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
    Office of Inspector General
    Investigative Services Section
    Terry Lee Rhodes Building
    2005 Apalachee Parkway, Suite E
    Tallahassee, Florida 32399-6500

You may also send it by fax at: (850) 245-1370
    or by e-mail to: oig@doacs.state.fl.us

In your complaint, please provide a narrative with as much detail as possible on the facts you allege to have occurred and, if sending by mail, attach copies of available relevant documents. You may indicate your name, address, and daytime phone so that we may contact you for further information.

Although anonymous complaints are often more difficult to investigate, identifying yourself is optional. If you wish to remain anonymous, please state so in the complaint.

Now there you have it. If you feel that you have a legitiment complaint and can document it, SEND IT TO THE IG'S OFFICE! Otherwise, keep your smartarse comments to yourself. If you expect anything to be done though, you will have to man up and give your name. Trust me when I say anonymous complaints don't get very far.

Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramp Tramp
    Once again Tommy you prove that you are not as smart as you think. Sometimes it is better to work AROUND the system than through it. There are other ways to take care of things without putting your name on something that could ruin your own future prospects. Age nor time with the department makes one wise nor smart, you are proof of that.
    You are just another wanna-be Tommy that wants to cry about all that's wrong with this Department but don't have nutz enough to go through the proper channels. If you have a legitiment complaint what are you afraid of? Maybe ou dus dot ou fewelings hut? Turn loose of your Mom's nip and grow up azzhole....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast