WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF BEEN A MEMBER? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF BEEN A MEMBER?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Yes before you return the emblem and quit demand to see what your dues pay for and company credit cards then you will have a reason to quit.

And then go to Ebay and get another emblem :snicker:

Yes before you return the emblem and quit demand to see what your dues pay for and company credit cards then you will have a reason to quit.

And then go to Ebay and get another emblem :snicker:

Not a problem azzhole, I see it on a non member's car, they go to jail. Simple solution to simple problem. :devil:

"...they go to jail" You guys are a bunch of immature losers.

That's right, straight to jail. I'll take them there myself. You don't want to pay your "dues" then get ready to go to jail. Gimme back my stickers or else!!!!!

What about the emblem tattoo on my azz? I like to look at it in the mirror and think of Avila. Can I go to jail for that too?

Do not worry if it is done in the privacy of your own home but there is an issue when you do it on the 4th floor in the door's reflection. We have already received two complaints. I can prove it is you by the markings on your other cheek that read "A.C. EVOL I"

Quote Originally Posted by Scared & Inked
    What about the emblem tattoo on my azz? I like to look at it in the mirror and think of Avila. Can I go to jail for that too?
    They just dispatched frank to come get it

I can not wait to arrest someone with those fop stickers or a emblems if they are not members. Can someone please give me the FSS # so I have it when I stop someone with those little stickers. Also if I stop a school kid who has those little stickers on his school back pack can I arrest him also? Thanks for the info. Proud to be union and proud to be MPD.

I can not wait to arrest someone with those fop stickers or a emblems if they are not members. Can someone please give me the FSS # so I have it when I stop someone with those little stickers. Also if I stop a school kid who has those little stickers on his school back pack can I arrest him also? Thanks for the info. Proud to be union and proud to be MPD.

WOW another MPD loser you have lots to learn son, your uniform doesnt make you Florida State Statue God rook. You avoid the felons in your area but want to tag somone for a sticker...........que comepinges

According to Florida State Statue 817.311, "any person who shall wear or display a badge, button, insignia or other emblem, or shall use the name of or claim to be a member of any benevolent, fraternal, social, humane or charitable organization, which organization is entitled to the exclusive use of such badge, button insignia or emblem either in the identical form or in such near resemblance thereto as to be a colorable imitation thereof, unless such person is entitled to do so under the laws, rules and regulations of such organization, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.”

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast