FOP SUCKS - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FOP SUCKS

Re: FOP SUCKS

Once again, trial by rumor. This is what is causing the problems within the department and the city thrives on it. This post isnt about any of the individuals listed, its about the FOP. Not a single person cares about your personal revelation. You sound like a typical whining "do no wrong" a-hole who judges everyone else but fails to look at your own faults. You need mental help. As an FOP member you should stand with the union, ask for change if you see something wrong, or get the f out. Once again you would rather trash a good officer who had a problem then stick with the issue on hand. Thats easier. Get out from under your rock and do something productive if you know how. These stupid posts of "Family Guy" lines are a good sample of the cartoon attitude and professionalism of a cancerous amount of dept members. It will only spread and no good will come out of it. Look at the posts of other departments. Most others talk about serious issues in a professional manner. This one calls names, whines, and complains. You will only have to waddle in the shiz pile you create. Enjoy. What a disgrace.

I wonder who the above poster is? You sound like a clown!!! People can post what ever they want on here.. Stop trying to control this site!!! Go get a job at a newspaper loser!!!

Case and point!

The only disgrace is the dept not helping a member in need.

Quote Originally Posted by FOP not appreciated
    Once again, trial by rumor. This is what is causing the problems within the department and the city thrives on it. This post isnt about any of the individuals listed, its about the FOP. Not a single person cares about your personal revelation. You sound like a typical whining "do no wrong" a-hole who judges everyone else but fails to look at your own faults. You need mental help. As an FOP member you should stand with the union, ask for change if you see something wrong, or get the f out. Once again you would rather trash a good officer who had a problem then stick with the issue on hand. Thats easier. Get out from under your rock and do something productive if you know how. These stupid posts of "Family Guy" lines are a good sample of the cartoon attitude and professionalism of a cancerous amount of dept members. It will only spread and no good will come out of it. Look at the posts of other departments. Most others talk about serious issues in a professional manner. This one calls names, whines, and complains. You will only have to waddle in the shiz pile you create. Enjoy. What a disgrace.
    You just proved the other posters point again. Dude, your issues are overflowing from every orifice of your body. Get some professional help and let it go!

It is true this is exactly why union support is down nationwide in every sector. Look it up. The FOP is no exception. The problem with the FOP is you can’t disagree with them, if you do you’re an outcast. If you leave the FOP, you’re an outcast. You said it yourself “stand with the union, ask for change if you see something wrong, or get the f out” There is no asking for change with the FOP. People have asked many times and get an answer just like your posting. Your damned if you do and damned if you don’t. Its like the FOP forces you to think the way they want you to think. There is nothing more dangerous than this kind of extremism. There is no middle of the road for the FOP. Do as we do or GET OUT! You sir are an extreme radical.

As far as Davis goes, he’s not getting trashed. Noone said one bad thing about Davis. What was said was he got what he deserved. If you think otherwise, you need some serious “family guy” values. Which by the way this dept needs more of my friend. If you think family values are like a cancer, WOW. You talk about other departments posts and how ours is the only one who names, whines, and complains. WHAT ARE YOU DOING? “do no wrong a-hole” etc etc. Serious double standard sounds like.

You don’t realize it yourself, but people who write things like you are writing are only trying to make everyone else as miserable as they are.

It is obvious that you are of higher rank in the department because your views are distorted and you obviously have your head up your ass. You are self righteous and probably dont know what family values are. You cant read either. Family values was not the issue. The "Family Guy" cartoon was what was referred to. If you think that show and its values are what the members and family values should be based on then it is you who needs help my friend. Do the other members a favor and join the other scabs. Say hi to Delvalle when you have your pow wow with him. You 2 are definitely made for each other.

Ah now we are getting to the nitty gritty. Its about rank is it? Or is it you are so desperate to criticize me because you can't face your own pain?

Sorry I misunderstood the Family guy thing. Such a terrible mistake on my part!

Now I am beginning to see what this whole string of posts is about. Someone can't let go of their past in the motor unit. Such a shame that you are that unhappy and let one person cause you such anguish. Or is it because you have taken the sgt's exam a few times and can't make it high enough to get promoted and are upset? Whatever it is, let it go brother!!!

By the way, could you explain to the audience here how my views are distorted. Then I would like to invite the readers here to respond....what do you guys think?

I would have to agree with guest 345. Davis was a very good street cop, better than most of you losers with lots of street smarts too. However, some of you guys are still slamming the man on this forum. But look here shit birds, he has already beat you guys up and down at your own game. He's the one laughing now, all the way to the bank while you disgruntled jealous losers are still crying. Say what you want haters! :snicker:

Nice try Chip

Quote Originally Posted by Paradise Alley
    I would have to agree with guest 345. Davis was a very good street cop, better than most of you losers with lots of street smarts too. However, some of you guys are still slamming the man on this forum. But look here shizzat birds, he has already beat you guys up and down at your own game. He's the one laughing now, all the way to the bank while you disgruntled jealous losers are still crying. Say what you want haters! :snicker:
    Jealous? Hmmm lets see. I get arrested for solicitation. I get a criminal record. I get fired from my job and don't get my full retirement figures. I disgrace myself, my family, and my profession.

Yeaaaah, I'm jealous all right. You are seriously misguided.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast