FOP SUCKS - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FOP SUCKS

Re: FOP SUCKS

Before I waste anymore of my time with an idiot like you, why dont you first talk to a PO from an agency that does not have union representation for its members. You think the departments sucks now, wait till they have you by the short hairs. Then you can continue crying like a little *****.

All smart-assing aside, I truly think the FOP needs a real wake up call. Look, the FOP
    does great things and serves its purpose when it comes to our negotiations. Many moons
    ago when the CGPD pay was pathetic, and I mean really pathetic like poverty level, it
    was the FOP that got us to where we are today. The FOP works hard like this. But the
    problem is that the tide in America is turning against unions and that is because its also
    turning against them at the local level. The fact is the e-board is either in denial or is
    refusing to change. I don’t think the FOP is realizing they are quietly but quickly losing support
    and have been for years. The e-board really needs to sit down and decide on the future
    direction of the FOP and make the decision that its time for change. If I was in charge I
    wouldn’t be doing get togethers, parties/cigars etc to work towards “commerardery” as
    Prez. Rogers used to call it in hopes of energizing the members. This won’t work. And it
    won’t work because that’s not what the members are looking for. The members are
    looking for responsibility and for other people holding up their end of the bargain…not
    the FOP supporting people who deserve to have their ass in the ringer.

Here’s the deal. You say over and over “…when the dept tries to ‘F---k’ you…” etc etc
    you’ll be crying like a ***** for help. Name me one time, just one time when the dept
    was out to “f---“ someone. For any one case you can mention, I can tell you about 10
    where the dept bent over backwards to save the guy….here’s the list:

1) Davis gets to keep his pension and sail on out of here quietly for screwing a
    prostitute on duty in a police car …yeah yeah I know he had a problem.

2) What about Rawley who walked away even after being cold busted for scamming

3) Capt jerk off walks after getting caught stealing cash…what was his name? ahole!.
    I know- long time ago and my memory is getting bad.

4) S. Greene gets carried on the payroll for nearly two years after stealing in an SIS case

5) How about Archie W. who is allowed to resign after being a total moron.

6) A. Roffe gets to keep his job even after stealing nearly 75k in overtime when he
    certainly should have been fired!! And then after getting demoted gets his bars
    back because of a technicality.

7) How about Chang? Did he get fired or wasn’t he allowed to resign.

8) What about the tall Indian looking guy that was allowed to resign even after
    jeopardizing the safety of everyone around him?

9) How about Hoff himself who was running a business on duty and out of the
    marine patrol office? He’s still around isn’he?

10) And now what about E. Plescow who apparently everyone is doing everything
    they can to keep the guy around even though he shouldn’t be a cop.

11) And the jury is still out on Sikes who got cold busted faking court OT….i’m sure
    he’ll get to keep his job too.

12) In fact, name me ONE PERSON who has been fired from CGPD. One.

This dept has a lot of heros that don’t need to get sucked into this FOP mantra of “their
    out to F---you”. Quit being so damn paranoid. Time for change!

the above post is great except for the "many moons" WTF is with the many moon crap...............we are not in a movie or on a Indian reservation! :roll:

Once again someone need to get their facts straight. If you think change needs to be made in the FOP why dont you stand up in the meetings and voice your concerns? Instead you blindly spout off on this forum which you know is only a soapbox. As far as your facts, lets put them in the right frame of light.

1. Rogers ran the FOP and negotiated with the city only to sweeten up his own retirement. This was proven years later by Gibbons when we were trying to fix the mess he made for the majority of the current members.

2. Davis was hunted and should have been given help, not thrown to the wolves. The only reason he kept his pension was state law. The dept even tried to get money from him for the investigation. By the way, it was only solicitation.

3. Rawley got away with his scam because he was one step ahead of the dept over his enitre career. He was a good used car salesman who convinced the dept of anything. They tried to get him but couldnt.

4. The Captain you are probably think of is Chuck Scherer. He was in the drop and was forced to resign after the dept went after him, under Skinner. Yes, it was known that he padded his pockets but once again under a very old "good old boy" admin. He had too much on everyone.

5. Greene never stole anything. He was thrown under the bus when his unit folded in on him. The dept tried to f him but could only get him for not placing property in the property room. He left out of disgust.

6. Roffe should be in jail. The dept rightfully went after him but blew the case. He took advantage of their incompetence.

7. Chang was fired.

8. Hoff was involved in a pissing match with P. Garcia when those allegations arose. It was also under the Skinner admin who hunted anything they could. He was as much doing business on duty as you do when you take care of personal matters on your cell phone on duty. Still a witch hunt.

9. Plescow is in progress.

10. Wilson was fired.

11. Palez was fired eventhough he needed help.

12. W. Brown was fired. Hired by School Board.

13. D. Moore was forced to leave or be fired eventhough nothing was proven.

14. Vanni was fired, but rightfully so.

Should I mention how the dept let Delvalle torture the motor unit when he ran it until they were finally backed into a corner to pull that idiot? Ask the guys who won their arbitration and were paid back their lost wages because of the headhunt.

The list goes on and on so before you spout off at the mouth get your facts straight. Most of the people who resigned did so as to avoid being fired. Saying the dept never fires anyone is BS.

1. Rogers was an a hole!

2. Davis was always in some sort of trouble but was a good street cop.

3. Rawley was a ***** and worthless officer.

4. Scherer was the most corrupt person ever on the department.

5. Greene was ok.

6. Roffe was dishonsest as the day is long.

7. Dont know much about Chang.

8. Hoff is the biggest brown noser the department ever had. Also dishonest too. Pablo Garcia was the second most corrupt officer in the history of the department.

9. Dont know much about Plescow.

10. Wilson was a loser.

11. Pelez had a cocaine problem and a drinking problem. Probably better that he was fired.

12. Dont know about Brown.

13. Don Moore was one of the biggest ass kissers and hateful persons on the department. His best friend was Pablo Garcia.

14. Vanni was trouble from day one.

And last but not least: Del Valle is a Fag!

"And last but not least: Del Valle is a Fag!"

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LMAO!

LOL! :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol: :snicker: :lol:

You forgot: ahole, rat, snake, snitch, p.o.s that loves to screw with people. He needs to go. Shove him In property, I heard he wants to go to YRU asap

It doesnt matter where they put Del Valle. He is still a Fag!

Quote Originally Posted by FOP not appreciated
    Once again someone need to get their facts straight. If you think change needs to be made in the FOP why dont you stand up in the meetings and voice your concerns? Instead you blindly spout off on this forum which you know is only a soapbox. As far as your facts, lets put them in the right frame of light.

1. Rogers ran the FOP and negotiated with the city only to sweeten up his own retirement. This was proven years later by Gibbons when we were trying to fix the mess he made for the majority of the current members.

2. Davis was hunted and should have been given help, not thrown to the wolves. The only reason he kept his pension was state law. The dept even tried to get money from him for the investigation. By the way, it was only solicitation.

3. Rawley got away with his scam because he was one step ahead of the dept over his enitre career. He was a good used car salesman who convinced the dept of anything. They tried to get him but couldnt.

4. The Captain you are probably think of is Chuck Scherer. He was in the drop and was forced to resign after the dept went after him, under Skinner. Yes, it was known that he padded his pockets but once again under a very old "good old boy" admin. He had too much on everyone.

5. Greene never stole anything. He was thrown under the bus when his unit folded in on him. The dept tried to f him but could only get him for not placing property in the property room. He left out of disgust.

6. Roffe should be in jail. The dept rightfully went after him but blew the case. He took advantage of their incompetence.

7. Chang was fired.

8. Hoff was involved in a pissing match with P. Garcia when those allegations arose. It was also under the Skinner admin who hunted anything they could. He was as much doing business on duty as you do when you take care of personal matters on your cell phone on duty. Still a witch hunt.

9. Plescow is in progress.

10. Wilson was fired.

11. Palez was fired eventhough he needed help.

12. W. Brown was fired. Hired by School Board.

13. D. Moore was forced to leave or be fired eventhough nothing was proven.

14. Vanni was fired, but rightfully so.

Should I mention how the dept let Delvalle torture the motor unit when he ran it until they were finally backed into a corner to pull that idiot? Ask the guys who won their arbitration and were paid back their lost wages because of the headhunt.

The list goes on and on so before you spout off at the mouth get your facts straight. Most of the people who resigned did so as to avoid being fired. Saying the dept never fires anyone is BS.
    "

My Brother you just proved my point, perfectly! "Davis was hunted? Are you kidding me. Let me make this clear for you. Davis was a police officer CAUGHT GETTING A PROSTITUTE ON DUTY IN A POLICE CAR. And it wasn't his first. Hunted? Another hooker reported him! He deserved what he got and was a disgrace to the job.

This is our union folks. This is what it has come to. An FOP that believes things like this are witch hunts. I am not even going to address the rest of your list.

My friend, as someone who is close to the door and has been there done it and wrote the book, let me give you some sincere advice. When you get to a point in your career where the cynisim is so great that you think like you are thinking in your post, its time for some real soul searching. There was a point in my career where I was in the same boat and had a decision to make. I could continue to be miserable and think "this place is out for everyone" or I could work on myself. That decision was made for me when I went through some very tough times personnaly. These expereiences which for some may be a divorce or for others losing a loved one, change the way you see things and everything comes into perspective. You don't seem to have gone through this but I can tell you that as soon as you let go of whatever it is that is eating away at you, you will be a much better person for it and realize that people sometimes do things which they need to be held accountable for. I will agree that there have of course been times where people were hunted and got F_--d due to personality conflicts. It happens but thats what they were. Between idots. All you have to do is come to work, do what you are supposed to do, don't stir the water, and go home. That simple. Time for change. Your cynicism is what the FOP breeds on and many of us are getting tired of it. Ask around- people are talking.

Davis should have been charged with "Animal Cruelty" for letting his dog watch!

OH YEA!!! Giggity Giggity Goo!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast