FOP SUCKS - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: FOP SUCKS

Re: FOP SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    yeah, well you voted out gene gibbons, you bunch of tards. now you got that fat lard ball president that doesnt fight for anyone.
    I for one did not vote for that POS. How can anyone in their right minds vote to put the Chiefs son in law as their union Pres! It a total screw up, just like J.B.

JB does a fine job as does RH. The fact that he is related to the chief has never affected his job. I would count on him in a second to stand up to the chief and city for me. Gibbons was a good president and had the balls to stand up to the BS this department and city dishes out. JB does the same, just not with the same "in your face" way. Give the guy who is defending you a break and redirect your energy towards those in the department who are sticking it to you.

The biggest mistake was firing Gene Gibbons. I dont know what happened there. I think JB is a nice guy, but I dont see him fighting the Chief. I think they get together and and laugh at us when we have a gripe. We cant desolve the union that would just make it easire for the Delvalle and future Delvalle's to mess with people. We all have to stick together and support the union. The votes were final after Gene left there is nobody left to take control of the union. The only thing to do is pray.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned PO
    The biggest mistake was firing Gene Gibbons. I dont know what happened there. I think JB is a nice guy, but I dont see him fighting the Chief. I think they get together and and laugh at us when we have a gripe. We cant desolve the union that would just make it easire for the Delvalle and future Delvalle's to mess with people. We all have to stick together and support the union. The votes were final after Gene left there is nobody left to take control of the union. The only thing to do is pray.
    Yeah, prey that J.B. leaves when R.N. does!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345